Texas A&M University Reviews

6,275 reviews
The fact that the school is so big provides an advantage of equality and equity. You never feel out of place because there are so many students.
I knew I wanted to be an Aggie since I was in middle school. My dad is an alum and I grew up wanting to be a part of all the traditions he loved so much. My time at A&M has been amazing. I love the friends I have made and it truly is a family.
There is nothing quite like the Spirit of Aggieland. Without even stepping foot on campus, you can feel the school spirit in the air in College Station. It seems as if every other store in town has ‘Aggieland’ or something similar in their logo, or at least advertised somewhere in their stores. Wherever you go, you’re sure to be greeted with a cheerful “Howdy!” and a warm smile. I would like to see some more diversity on campus.
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University
EVeryone at the unversity is amazing, instead of saying hey, everyone said "Howdy" it felt very teaxan.
Texas A&M is an amazing university that I am so glad to be a part of. I love all of the traditions and all of the people I get to share them with. Everyone here is so welcoming and I felt right at home as soon as I arrived here.
Coming to A&M was a tough transition. Never in my life had I been challenged as I was here. I’m so thankful for all the struggles and failures I went through, because without them, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. This school has really pushed me and made me reach my full potential. I’ve met some amazing people along the way. I know that whatever I decide my career to be, I’ll be prepared, because this school did an excellent job pushing me and helping me become the best person I can be.
The professors truly care about helping their students and there are plenty of research opportunities for those looking.
There are many organizations that you'll be sure to find your place in one of them, and develop an important social network in and out of college.
I am currently a senior at Texas A&M. I am majoring in Allied Health, with a minor in business. I have enjoyed my overall undergraduate experience, and this institution has definitely prepared me to enter the workforce.
Texas A&M University has one of the most beautiful college campuses I have ever seen. The students and faculty of the campus are truly connected by a one of a kind Aggie bond. Gig 'em!
I'm only a freshman but I'm loving it! Just wish the construction would stop already in certain areas.
Texas A&M University does a great job of making sure all students feel included. I would like to see undergraduate research option expand further.
The traditions will grow on you. There is always something to do, and no matter where you go in the world, you can always find another Aggie
I choose to apply to Texas A&M University because of how this school only offers forensic and investigative science as a major, how beautiful the campus is, and their great on campus organizations. Also, I would love to experience the Aggie tradition.
Texas A&M University is one of the best campuses I have ever visited. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff is so polite and helpful. The professors are the best in the country and seem to be great teachers.
Texas A&M is all around a great college to go to. Its size offers plenty of opportunities to make friends and join organizations. The size also offers a vast amount of resources for studying to ensure success in the future. It also offers a wide range of sports and recreational activities to be a part of. Lastly, the spirit and tradition on and off campus is very noticeable and neat.
I have multiple relatives that have gone to A&M, and I hope to go there as well. The campus is absolutely beautiful, and everyone has so much school spirit!
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University
I love texas a&m. The campus is beautiful and I love the traditions of my school. The football games are a great experience and something I always look forward to. I can’t wait to get my aggie ring. Everyone is so welcoming and makes me feel at home.
Everyone is very friendly and will not hesitate to give advice and help. The professors are very well versed for the most part and the environment and overall experience I have had has been amazing.
Texas A&M has a wonderful community, but it can be hard to feel "at home" if you're not as invested in the school traditions as most people are. It is an excellent research institution and STEM university if that's what you're looking for. The city is nice and small enough to easily get around, but campus is big and can be overwhelming at times. Parking is a nightmare, and sometimes it can appear as though people are too concerned with football here.