Texas A&M University is ...
NCAA Division I-FBS
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.426 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.446 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.444 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities767 Graduates
Business Administration and Management375 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies327 Graduates
Agricultural Business325 Graduates
Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine302 Graduates
Animal Sciences and Husbandry284 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 314 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.540 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.663 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.329 responses
Texas A&M University Reviews
Review Texas A&M University
Texas A&M has such a fun and kind community. The academics are great and help is readily available from a multitude of sources for those who need it. The staff, students, and alumni all desire for you to succeed as we are all bonded through 12th man and Aggie spirit! The only downside that I would attribute to attending Texas A&M is that College Station can get pretty boring as a small town with not a whole lot to do. However, it is not hard to make friends and there are a great many programs and organizations of all sorts for those looking for extra activity.
Texas A&M University is a beautiful and exciting school in an amazing college town! I love A&M because there is always something new to learn, someone new to meet, or somewhere new to go. Every day is exciting and creates new possibilities for growth and great things. Texas A&M has a beautiful campus, a great opportunity for student activities and an excellence staff to provide and outstanding education.
I love Texas A&M for its rich traditions and friendly atmosphere, the multitudes of opportunities that it provides to truly benefit its students and alumni, and its challenging and rewarding academics. Shout out to St. Mary's Catholic Center for being an amazing home to Catholic students too!