Texas A&M University - Texarkana Reviews

Texas A&M University Texarkana is a great place to start your college experience. The faculty and staff are all available to help you pursue your career goals. There are clubs and activities for all majors on campus; plus, job opportunities and work study programs for all students. I love Texas A&M University Texarkana! I am an education major at TAMUT; I feel all of my goals are being met at this university to help me in my future career. It is very easy to apply to the university. Sports like soccer are represented for both boys and girls. Apply now and start your journey at TAMUT. Go Eagles!
Hope I get in. Texas A&M University is a coeducational public research university in College Station, Texas, United States. It is a state university and is a member of the Texas A&M University System
Started here and plan to finish here because of the amazing atmosphere. The professors are great and the other students are friendly. I'm a Phsycology major with a minor in Sociology and all of my classes are fantastic and very interesting.
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Texarkana
Texas A&M University- Texarkana is a great campus . For my first year I am happy to have chosen this school! Everyone here is so friendly, it's like a big family. The school is small so there on still things being worked on to expand, however it does not stop the school from giving their students everything they need.
Texas A&M University-Texarkana is a small campus with a student population of approximately 2,000 students. The advantages of a small campus are the relationship that you build with not only the professors on campus but also the students. Compared to other institutions professors do not know their students by name. At Texas A&M University-Texarkana the professors will know the student's by name and it is beneficial to the students because it makes the professors more approachable.
It is a small campus where everyone seems knitted together. The college experience is wonderful! There is always something going on on campus literally everyday! The faculty members are also very supportive and helpful with one's educational pursuits.
The campus was very calming as if it was an isolated island. The staff were friendly and added to this peaceful feeling once I arrived on campus.
Texarkana A&M is a great school. I have found that I have been more involved in my first year of college than all of my high school years. The campus community of students is close knit and very friendly. The classes are small enough that each student can get the personal attention they need. The students have access to the professors personal numbers and can be reached at just about any time. We are barely into the fall season and we have had something going on on campus just about every week. I don't personally live in the dorms but would have preferred to if I could have afforded it (I live in town). But even as an off campus student I feel included in the events that go on here. So far, it has been a great first year of college and I am loving the freedom and responsibility of college.
The school does a great job with the health and safety of the students.
I think the overall experience is great.
The housing is very well kept and clean.
It is very interesting to learn about Greek life.
The sports are very exciting and the school always keeps you informed.
This school makes me feel like I can accomplish more and go further than ever before.
Everyone enjoys the amenities offered by the dorms!
We have one fraternity and two sororities on campus that help with events and plan some events throughout the year. All students treat everyone equally whether they are Greek or not.
With a relatively older student body, varsity sports are slowly growing. Intramural sports are a big deal and have a lot of participation.
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Texarkana
This school allows me to be myself.
The professors are awesome! They give up so much of their time just for the sake of their students, and they don't mind. They want their students to succeed.
I love my school. It feels more like a family than a University. The teachers and students are so friendly and always willing to help in any way.