Texas A&M University - Texarkana Reviews

Everyone on campus treats you like family with their welcoming smile. Because it is a small school, you are not just a number, you are an individual they want to help!!!
I believe that Texas A&M- Texarkana is a great college with an amazing staff that does there best to make sure that you can succeed. However, they only have the potential to be a more prominent school if and only if they are able to continue there slow yet steady growth. Yet, if you are looking for a college that is small and can get get you a good head start on your journey in life then Texas A&M- Texarkana is for you!
I like how closely acquainted the faculty is with their students. The university is small but makes up for its size in exceptional academics.
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Texarkana
I really like that a majority of my professors genuinely would like me to see me succeed. However, I do wish their were a larger selection of stem majors to choose from.
I enjoyed my undergraduate studies at this college. I was local and accommodating to all types of student lifestyles.
I like Texas A&M University - Texarkana for many things. One major factor is the people here and the professors. It is a smaller university so all the classrooms are small so all the students know each other and know their professors. I hope to see the two new building finish within the next year!
The things that I liked about this college is the location and people. And the classes were fairly small which is something that I am looking for in a college.
Texas A&M University - Texarkana is an excellent school if you are looking for a small, academically excellent college. All of the professors are always willing to help their students in any way that they can, and they are all very knowledgeable on the subjects that they teach. The student-life staff always have something fun planned at least once a week, but often more than that. The cafeteria food is great. I don't live in the dorms, but I never hear my friends who do complain about it as far as cleanliness and things like that go.
TAMUT is like one big family. They have a beautiful new campus with a new student rec center and a new academic building going up. The professors know their students and provide individual attention. The student life is incredible for a small university. The campus is on a beautiful wooded property with a lake and great walking trails.
Texas A&M University Texarkana is a great place to start your college experience. The faculty and staff are all available to help you pursue your career goals. There are clubs and activities for all majors on campus; plus, job opportunities and work study programs for all students. I love Texas A&M University Texarkana! I am an education major at TAMUT; I feel all of my goals are being met at this university to help me in my future career. It is very easy to apply to the university. Sports like soccer are represented for both boys and girls. Apply now and start your journey at TAMUT. Go Eagles!
Hope I get in. Texas A&M University is a coeducational public research university in College Station, Texas, United States. It is a state university and is a member of the Texas A&M University System
Started here and plan to finish here because of the amazing atmosphere. The professors are great and the other students are friendly. I'm a Phsycology major with a minor in Sociology and all of my classes are fantastic and very interesting.
Texas A&M University- Texarkana is a great campus . For my first year I am happy to have chosen this school! Everyone here is so friendly, it's like a big family. The school is small so there on still things being worked on to expand, however it does not stop the school from giving their students everything they need.
Texas A&M University-Texarkana is a small campus with a student population of approximately 2,000 students. The advantages of a small campus are the relationship that you build with not only the professors on campus but also the students. Compared to other institutions professors do not know their students by name. At Texas A&M University-Texarkana the professors will know the student's by name and it is beneficial to the students because it makes the professors more approachable.
It is a small campus where everyone seems knitted together. The college experience is wonderful! There is always something going on on campus literally everyday! The faculty members are also very supportive and helpful with one's educational pursuits.
The campus was very calming as if it was an isolated island. The staff were friendly and added to this peaceful feeling once I arrived on campus.
Texarkana A&M is a great school. I have found that I have been more involved in my first year of college than all of my high school years. The campus community of students is close knit and very friendly. The classes are small enough that each student can get the personal attention they need. The students have access to the professors personal numbers and can be reached at just about any time. We are barely into the fall season and we have had something going on on campus just about every week. I don't personally live in the dorms but would have preferred to if I could have afforded it (I live in town). But even as an off campus student I feel included in the events that go on here. So far, it has been a great first year of college and I am loving the freedom and responsibility of college.
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Texarkana
The school does a great job with the health and safety of the students.
I think the overall experience is great.
The housing is very well kept and clean.