Texas A&M University - Texarkana is ...
NAIA Division I
Red River Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Texas A&M University - Texarkana
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities116 Graduates
Business Administration and Management63 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies14 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.14 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Texas A&M University - Texarkana Reviews
Texas A&M University Texarkana is a great place to start your college experience. The faculty and staff are all available to help you pursue your career goals. There are clubs and activities for all majors on campus; plus, job opportunities and work study programs for all students. I love Texas A&M University Texarkana! I am an education major at TAMUT; I feel all of my goals are being met at this university to help me in my future career. It is very easy to apply to the university. Sports like soccer are represented for both boys and girls. Apply now and start your journey at TAMUT. Go Eagles!
Texas A&M University- Texarkana is a great campus . For my first year I am happy to have chosen this school! Everyone here is so friendly, it's like a big family. The school is small so there on still things being worked on to expand, however it does not stop the school from giving their students everything they need.
It is a small campus where everyone seems knitted together. The college experience is wonderful! There is always something going on on campus literally everyday! The faculty members are also very supportive and helpful with one's educational pursuits.