Texas A&M University - Kingsville Reviews

1,013 reviews
The school could do better by adding a soccer team more students would want to attend the school also giving them another reason to study hard.
My experiences at Tx A&M - Kingsville have been positive. I have been receiving help from the Health & Wellness Center since the beginning of this educational journey. I am pleased with the school and all of the provisions provided to ensure my success. The faculty and professors are most helpful.
the fact that this is one of the 22 collages in the us that offers my major as being architectural engineer
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Kingsville
This university is the best decision I have ever made! There is a variety of activities that occur everyday, ranging from free PB&J's to dance offs!
What I loved the most about Texas A&M at Kingsville was that they have a beautiful environment. The Professors love doing their job. I want to attend a University that I fit in with , and people are passionate of what they wanna do or be.
Texas A&M University-Kingsville has its pros and cons. The pros are that it has a diversity of students and for each class you build relationships with teachers. Cons are that it could use more social gatherings to engage the student government since Kingsville is not very big and there's not much to do. The campus should offer more services to assist the students in class and keep them on track of succeeding.
Texas A&M University-Kingsville is an inviting college. The teachers here are all helpful and their main goal is to help us graduate. The community is respectful and helpful as well. There's a wide range of academic help. They are all about studying effectively and partying efficiently. The campus is also big on safety.
I like kingsville because they have a pharmacy program that is cheap. There is nothing I want to change about that.
The courses offered at Texas A&M- Kingsville are what’d you’d expect for a small town A&M campus. Though academics here prove to be engaging, the University at it’s highest levels is lacking the interest and investment in students. Faculty are quick to disregard issues and slow to evolve with the times. I would like to see this campus shift from being a problematic and unrelenting academic system and instead a campus which invests in the long-term academia and psychosocial developments of students.
The Computer Science department is the worst department in the University. It has maximum number of international students with least academic standard. Many good professors are leaving. There is no specific tracks to study or specialization, only two or three courses where you get to do learn coding and solve coding assignments. Since Computer Science department comes under the Electrical Engineering department most of the efforts are done to improve the Electrical Engineering department which is way better. No online courses available. You can only do summer internship. They have no Co-Op program for Spring/Fall Semesters. You can only do Co-Op only in the last semester when you have one research project left. There is no proper communication between the faculty and the advising office. The inter department communication like the advising office and the International Office communication is very poor. The management is excellent in playing blame games and not getting the work done.
The professors I've had are great, as well as my academic advisor. I just do not like how the financial aid office works sometimes. I've always had a different problem with them and always end up getting my financial aid super late. It is an extreme pain in the butt.
As a college transfer it was very difficult for me to decide which college I would like to attend after completing two years of community college. I’m pleased to say that Texas A&M Kingsville is by far the best decision I’ve ever made. The school is rich in school spirit and the academics are amazing.
I love the school and what it is about. There is a lot of oppunities here just waiting take hold of. I like for ways to pay for the college is easier knowledge.
Everything is in walking distance and it’s a very beautiful campus. The students and staff there are very well rounded people and are very friendly. They really just want everyone to do their absolute best
Texas A&M University - Kingsville is a great place for a person to go to. It is a small university which allows professors to focus more on you and your classmates rather than not being able to help you in class. The campus is small enough where you would not get lost after the first day.
Kingsville is a great place to get your basics done as well as continue your education into a graduate program. With a diverse student body, great professors and school events, A&M Kingsville is a wonderful school to consider receiving a degree from.
Texas A&M University Kingsville is a great place. It is apart of the might Texas A&M system and in my opinion one of the strongest members. The employees and management make you feel right at home. Our size is fairly small but we are very competitive. I completed my Master's degree in only one year and received tuition assistance as an employee.
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Kingsville
I've had great experiences at Texas A&M University Kingsville college. The professors are helpful, some classmates become your friends, and your advisors become your motivation to push harder in your classes. Throughout the days, months, and years I've gone to college. People learn to become adults because they have to keep up with their assignments, they have to learn to communicate with others around them especially their professors. Ask questions, be honest and don't give up. College is tough but we are not alone, there will always be someone to help you along the way but we must make an effort and try. The number one rule in College is communication. From the experiences I've had in college you learn what it's like to become an adult it may soumd strange to say that but it's true. You are responsible for what happens next. I'll tell you one thing your tears, frustration, discouragement that you feel will eventually lead you to your strength and to your accomplishments in life.
Everyone in Kingsville is great, the staff all around campus is so genuine. It really feels like home. Even when you are far away.
Classes are very simple. Students are not intelligent, and most professors are not good at lechure. The school is very cheap. Over all diversity is very low, with half graduate students being Indian, and undergrads being hispanic. Most students just cheat their way through. Engineers in this school can't even integrate properly. If you are a smart student, you will definitely stand out. Take advantage of that, and talk to professors.