Texas A&M University - Kingsville Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.69 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.67 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities99 Graduates
Communication Disorders74 Graduates
Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine68 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science59 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering45 Graduates
Agricultural Business42 Graduates
Industrial Production Technician42 Graduates
Chemical Engineering35 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 43 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.90 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.107 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 55 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.47 responses
Colleges like Texas A&M University - Kingsville
- BUniversity of Texas - Rio Grande Valley
- 4 Year
- Edinburg, TX
- 2,145 reviews
- BTexas A&M University - Corpus Christi
- 4 Year
- Corpus Christi, TX
- 1,815 reviews
- C+Sul Ross State University
- 4 Year
- Alpine, TX
- 291 reviews
- BTexas A&M International University
- 4 Year
- Laredo, TX
- 1,193 reviews
Texas A&M University - Kingsville Reviews
I've had great experiences at Texas A&M University Kingsville college. The professors are helpful, some classmates become your friends, and your advisors become your motivation to push harder in your classes. Throughout the days, months, and years I've gone to college. People learn to become adults because they have to keep up with their assignments, they have to learn to communicate with others around them especially their professors. Ask questions, be honest and don't give up. College is tough but we are not alone, there will always be someone to help you along the way but we must make an effort and try. The number one rule in College is communication. From the experiences I've had in college you learn what it's like to become an adult it may soumd strange to say that but it's true. You are responsible for what happens next. I'll tell you one thing your tears, frustration, discouragement that you feel will eventually lead you to your strength and to your accomplishments in life.
One thing I like about Texas A&M university Kingsville is that it’s a small environment with lots of great people as well as professors. It’s a 24:1 ratio so it’s a great university especially because you get to know your professors and get to meet with them and learn new ideas. A thing I dislike about Texas A&M university- Kingsville is that the music building is really pointless they are spending so much money while tuition is rising on everyone because of this building. It doesn’t benefit everyone just the music majors. They already have a music building so instead of wasting so much money they could’ve just remodeled. A change I would like to see is more student involvement around campus in any major or field. There has to be more interactions to get to know more people as well as professors, students , and deans.
What I liked about the campus is how friendly everyone was. A lot of the professor's are really willing to go the extra mile to help students succeed. It's very inspiring to watch them work alongside us instead of just telling us what to do. What should definitely change is the administrative team. They waste money on unimportant things, holding sports over education and are brash and rude. If I could go to a different campus, I would. But unfortunately, they're the cheapest University for me to be able to afford. They're the only reason I'm not looking forward to go back.