Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi Reviews

1,821 reviews
The campus is absolutely beautiful and the staff are always willing to help. Tuition is affordable and not any worse than the other universities.
I really enjoy all of the activities they have for all the students, there are so many places they can go for help in classes and activites where they can go and make plenty of new friends! One thing I would want to change is how the people in athletics get to take dumbed down tests so it is easier on them, it is very unfair.
So far, my experience has been great. The faculty has been nothing but helpful when it comes to making sure I have a successful freshman year. I'm very excited to start my journey at such an amazing school!
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
I will graduate 2020 .I love this campus and met many new challenges and friends along the way. This campus is rapidly growing, yet still holds the feel of a small campus. It’s a great school to attend if you love the beach
TAMUCC is an excellent university regarding the quality of professors, the small cohorts of students for optimal and personalized learning, and the dedication to assure all doctoral students have experience presenting at conferences and publications before graduating. TAMUCC staff and students are like a family where you feel supported, nurtured, and you know that they care about your success!
Once attending the school all went smooth, but first getting to pay is difficult and confusing. They communicate fast but not very clear on what they say. Overall an average school.
This school is the perfect school for someone who enjoys a more laid back environment with more one on one experiences. Each professor that i have had in the past has taught extremely well and left no student behind because they are able to have more personal relationships with students because there aren't as many students per class. With less students to worry about Tamucc has been able to effectively make sure that their students are taken care each and every day. The most amazing thing about the school is the free tutoring services that they provide to every student on campus.
I attended TAMUCC for my bachelor's degree and I am now preparing to attend it for my graduate's degree. I love this campus, the layout is so fluent and the facilities are updated. The staff is very knowledgeable of the campus and also friendly and eager to help. My professors for my bachelor's degree were wonderful teachers and I even keep in contact with a few of them. I loved this school and I am so glad to be going back!
It was absolutely amazing! But it would be good to update the organic chemistry labs. They lack the equipment that a normal organic chemistry lab should have. There is so much potential.
It’s a great campus, I enjoy it a lot. The professors have always went above and beyond what they need to to ensure I understand the material. It is a great campus with aa diverse group of students with a welcoming open community. It is a beach community and the campus is on an island, but I believe that makes it perfect.
I really enjoy going to this school, I have grown a lot and have also made a lot of friends at this school. I am proud to say I am an islander and I have been since the start. I would 100% recommend this school to anyone.
I had a wonderful experience at Texas A&M University. There was alot of construction when I was there and parking was difficult. The facility and staff were excellent.
This wasn't my first pick but I think it turned out to be the perfect place! The classrooms aren't super crowded, its super diverse, love of clubs and activities to choose from, FREE FOOD ( best part) and its on an ISLAND!!! (second best part)
Texas A&M University- Corpus Christi felt like a home away from home for me. The campus and the environment is heartwarming. The teachers and counselors have been very helpful with planning my journey to attend this school.
Very friendly environment. Very good teachers and offers tutoring sessions that really help! I recommend this college for everyone!
This university is great because it is not as big as other major universities, which allows us to get more one on one learning with our professors. Also, it is walking distance from the beach. Who doesn't love that?!
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi has a beautiful view of open water. Gives a island vibe. Many student athletes come from international places. Small campus is easy to get to classes. Very helpful advisors
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Texas A&M Corpus Christi is centered around student success. During my time on the island I have met mentors that I know will help guide me throughout my educational journey and beyond. The college atmosphere is family based. If you apply yourself great things will come!
I have enjoyed my time as a student at the Island University. The professors want you to succeed and the school offers plenty of help from tutors to providing resources for your continued success. The administrators in the office are also very helpful and willing to hear your concerns and questions and help in what ever ways they can.
Texas A&M Corpus is a very friendly environment. There are many resources to help a student succeed. The campus is big but not too big and very professional. The professors go over and beyond to help their students become successful.