Texas A&M University - Commerce is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Lone Star Conference
Texas A&M University - Commerce Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.75 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.76 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.75 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities679 Graduates
Business Administration and Management94 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services69 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies62 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science62 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics37 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.85 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.105 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.54 responses
Colleges like Texas A&M University - Commerce
- BStephen F Austin State University
- 4 Year
- Nacogdoches, TX
- 2,349 reviews
- C+Sul Ross State University
- 4 Year
- Alpine, TX
- 279 reviews
- C+Texas A&M University - Kingsville
- 4 Year
- Kingsville, TX
- 960 reviews
- BUniversity of Texas - Permian Basin
- 4 Year
- Odessa, TX
- 570 reviews
Texas A&M University - Commerce Reviews
Review Texas A&M University - Commerce
My experience at Texas A&M University- Commerce has been amazing in all areas except housing. The classes are the perfect size, the professors are wonderful, everything is great. The only issue I have with my school is that they are doing so much construction near my dorm that I often have to park all the way across campus and walk to my dorm in the dark, by myself. Commerce is not the safest town in Texas. There were three armed robberies within blocks of campus all in the span of five days. Other than safety concerns, A&M Commerce is a wonderful school!
Texas A & M Commerce is a fairly small college that allows for students to flourish. Based on my tour, I learned that the teachers are willing to help whether it be before or after classes. The area itself is small ,but allows for the students to stay focused without feeling bored. Overall, I'm very excited to go here this fall!
Faculty and staff make sure that you are well prepared for whatever may come your way during your time here at Texas A&M University - Commerce. They make time for you and guide you along your academic path here. Student are very welcoming and treat as if you have known each other for quite some time. No student is left behind to fend for themselves, professors and staff are willingly giving their time to help anyone who asks for help. The diversity here is booming and we all treat each other with respect. We are proud to have Lion Pride within our campus walls.