Texas A&M University - Commerce is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Lone Star Conference
Texas A&M University - Commerce Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.75 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.83 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.82 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities711 Graduates
Business Administration and Management94 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies81 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science64 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services58 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics35 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.92 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.112 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.54 responses
Colleges like Texas A&M University - Commerce
- BStephen F Austin State University
- 4 Year
- Nacogdoches, TX
- 2,416 reviews
- C+Sul Ross State University
- 4 Year
- Alpine, TX
- 291 reviews
- C+Texas A&M University - Kingsville
- 4 Year
- Kingsville, TX
- 1,004 reviews
- BUniversity of Texas - Permian Basin
- 4 Year
- Odessa, TX
- 583 reviews
Texas A&M University - Commerce Reviews
Commerce is a great place to attend college! The campus is small, so you get more one on one time in class. This helped me to learn more and made me more confident around my classmates. We were even division II National Campions in football this year! It really boosted morale and made us feel bigger than our small campus. Everything I experienced in Commerce made me appreciate the small campus and I loved every moment. If one can look past the isolated feeling at times, it is a great place to learn and make life long friends.
Texas A&M University - Commerce is a good school if you’re okay with the lack of things to do! The options for filling a fun weekend are all an hour away in Dallas. This is the perfect school for flexible isolation if you’re trying to have space from distraction to study, but also the freedom to drive out of town for an adventure.
My experience at Texas A&M University- Commerce has been amazing in all areas except housing. The classes are the perfect size, the professors are wonderful, everything is great. The only issue I have with my school is that they are doing so much construction near my dorm that I often have to park all the way across campus and walk to my dorm in the dark, by myself. Commerce is not the safest town in Texas. There were three armed robberies within blocks of campus all in the span of five days. Other than safety concerns, A&M Commerce is a wonderful school!