Texas A&M University - Central Texas Reviews

The college does not have the prettiest campus and the community surrounding it is not catered towards college students.
I went on the 35th of October 2016. It was great parties were fun, atmosphere was great, today is great, you are great, i am great. were all goats here. engineering was my major. time was fun.
Beautiful school, great teachers and staff, very much recommended, I went there for four years and it was the best four years of my life, the professors were very engaged and helpful in my learning experience and I would even want my children to go here
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Central Texas
My father was on the 12th man kick-off team 1991 and 1992. This has allowed me to grow up around he campus and experience the wonderful atmosphere. i cant wait to become a fightin' Texas Aggie
dgdhdughfhfdhdghdghdbdywygdhol8ehtsmjmkytekjmyrh32kxju6ytu75mutsjiuj6rkido897rp-9'976olok867yl6r9oo6o8 100
I honestly feel like they lied in order to get me to attend school there. I called three times asking if they did the Criminal Justice degree fully online. The first time the person was honest and said they were unsure. I called and spoke to someone else and they said that they believed they did. So I called back and spoke to yet a third different person and was assured that they did. Little did I know I was going to have to go up there half the time to do certain classes. It is also very hard to get people in the financial aid office on the phone. It is literally like they have one employee that is never there.
I liked how everyone including the teachers look out for each other. Everyone here is family. The dorms are well maintained and the food is wonderful. Although there is one thing I would like fixed. That is the transportation scene. Most people ride their bike to each class but if you look at the bike racks, there is absolutely nowhere you can chain up your bike. I believe that something needs to be done about this issue.
Texas A&M University-Central Texas is still a fairly new school, which is both good and bad. It's good because they're innovative and open-minded. However, it is bad for logistical reasons and organizational reasons. They're still trying to figure things out. On a more positive note, they are fairly cheaper than other colleges.
This school is very efficient and diverse. Its traditions bring life and creativity tot he university and its students. The area is truly inviting and the campus is beautifully decorated with inspiration , and knowledge.
I have just begun my journey with Texas A&M University-Central Texas in January of 2018. I am impressed at the level of courteousness the faculty and professors have at this university. Everyone cares about each other’s success and it’s a great college community forming. The only thing I would change is their registration system. It works very well, but it is difficult when trying to compare what courses you have left to take and whether they will be offered in the following semesters. Other than that, the courses, professors, and college are a great place to attend. I would recommend it to anyone!
quite interesting when beginning my first semester here, people are nice and comes with many diverse culture within the college community
The teachers I met at Texas A&M University were phenomenal. It was the atmosphere in aggieland that put me off. I had to leave the university due to the people who go there and the lack of fulfillment I felt there.
Central texas, specifically is very much dominated by the massive army post located here. This school wouldnt be a party school or have many sports teams. It is a very small campus focused on education.
My experience at A&M has been very good so far. All of my professors seem to really care about whether or not I pass and are very supportive to that end. Their teaching is improved even more by the obvious passion they have for their work. The campus is beautiful and the students truly live up to A&M's reputation as the friendliest school in Texas.
Very big and somewhat of a concrete jungle due to all of the architecture. However, those who appreciate vast and large buildings may find it as a wonderland of creativity from stone.
It's a great place if you're older student. There's appt of military students which makes for an interesting mix. Also, it's growing quickly so there's a lot of changes that I'm not just getting adjusted too. Overall it's a nice and peaceful place to attend.
I have just applied to Texas A&M for this fall, so I have not attended the University yet. So far, they seem really friendly compared to the community colleges I have attended.
Start Your Review of Texas A&M University - Central Texas
I had a great experience at A&M. All of the professors I have encountered were helpful and nice. I would like to see more classes offered online for some programs offered here.
This University is so affordable and diverse! The teachers are very supportive and understanding, they do all they can to help you succeed. The campus is new and beautiful. I would recommend this University to everyone in the Central Texas area!
Texas A&M University - Central Texas engages in predatory practices, withholding necessary details and thus preventing students from making informed decisions. I had to withdraw from my classes and spoke with several people on the phone in the financial aid and registrar offices to make sure I withdrew without debt, as a calendar with these kind of dates was not maintained online. I was told I'd be fine, so I withdrew. Months later, I discover that because I didn't wait two more days to withdraw, I now owe the university $740. It is a shame that a public university would seek to take advantage of its [primarily military and veteran] students like this. This is inexcusable.