Texas A&M Health Science is a public college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 243 undergraduate students. Texas A&M Health Science alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $46,300.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Texas A&M Health Science Center
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like Texas A&M Health Science Center
- NGTexas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- 4 Year
- Lubbock, TX
- 196 reviews
- NGUniversity of Texas - Health Science Center at Houston
- 4 Year
- Houston, TX
- 126 reviews
- NGBaylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX
- 9 reviews
- NGUniversity of Texas - Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 4 Year
- San Antonio, TX
- 147 reviews
Texas A&M Health Science Center Reviews
I feel like having a degree from Texas A&M will greatly impact my ability to obtain a job or internship in a positive manner. I will definitely wear my Aggie Ring with a lot of pride. I am excited about what the future holds as far as alumni networking because from what I have heard the alumni network is great!
The faculty and staff really take the time to get to know you upon admissions. One must fill out an application and send in an essay about oneself. If you are a top candidate then they will send a letter requesting an interview. I loved that they wanted to have an interview and value me as an individual rather then just a point system. After the interview, one would receive their letter of acceptance within a few weeks. This field of study and the school in general are very selective. I would suggest to anyone applying that they should be themselves, seek some background knowledge about the field first, and really show that you want to be at this school.
I have taken one class here and it wasn't bad. It was mostly online and it was a lot of work. The teacher helped as much as she could if we emailed her. The building itself is really nice and clean.