Texarkana College Reviews

The teachers really take the time go teach and make sure you understand the work that is given. I have spoke with many graduates and they say that you have a great opportunity for success once you leave this College.
I like the crow, the investment and time the professors take to help all!! the over all academics of the school is wonderful. I do not like that there isn't much activity at this college.
I loved that they have very kind staff. They are willing to help you in anything you need. Teachers understand you and are willing to work with you also.
Start Your Review of Texarkana College
Students have A Grater Places To Learn Over Aging . Professors are very well trained in what they are teaching. Texarkana College Police are very excellent about the safety of the Students and Professors.Campus Food have a price of 5.00 with a drink .Local Area around stores were people can shop for food and clothes.
It is a good college to start off at, with a friendly atmosphere. The academics seem to lack a little for me, but it may be due to my schooling history. I enjoy the family-like atmosphere that the school provides. The classes are fun and the professors are wonderful. I would recommend this college to anyone that is looking for a small starter college or someone that has a tight budget.
The professors really care about their students' success. If you get involved on campus it can be a blast, but very few actually do.
Personally, I appreciate that TC offers the classes that I want/will participate in the near future. Not a big campus, which is also a plus for me. It's just overall a nice/decent community college to attend if you're not looking to move off to a university that's far from home.
Good school all the way around. Campus is nice, though parking is a little limited. Excellent professors! Relatively diverse course selection. One pitfall anything to do with the registrar seems to take forever. Great library staff. Lots of student support/services available.
Texarkana college is a great place to start or start over. Very great environment!
The professors and overall atmosphere of Texarkana College is very caring and involved. They really want you to succeed and care about your goals.
The classes are very flexible. I work at least forty hours a week and all of my classes are able to work around my work schedule.
Half of my credits are from online classes. They are convenient, organized, and still capable of adequately teaching the material.
There is a wide variety of classes and seminars you can take. Some help your degree, some are just interesting or fun. Overall, you can always find a way to learn something new.
The professors include real-life scenarios in their teachings that help to understand how the knowledge will affect you in the long run.
Texarkana College's professors and staff genuinely care about the students no matter what kind of background they come from. It's a great school to get a starter degree from.
Very one on one learning. Very helpful staff.
The application is free to fill out and personnel are very helpful.
Start Your Review of Texarkana College
Texarkana College is such a involved school. The professors are amazing and there isn't anywhere I would rather attend college at than TC! My college career is far from over, but it has taught me so much just the past semester. It is a great school for a first time college student!
I am able to keep my college GPA up as well as do what I need to for high school.
All online classes are a great experience. Everything is at the touch of a button and easily available. I can contact other students or the professors if I have any questions about an assignment.