Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro Reviews

I absolutely love my school. It is affordable, the people are always kind, and the instructors are well qualified. There is also many opportunities for community service!
The students are super cool i have not witnessed nor had any altercations while i've attended the school. It was a great experience to learn new things, thats what made it more exciting to go each and everyday
Ttc at Nashville – The staff has been tremendous throughout my two year stay at the Technology Center. Everyones always has the nicest most polite things to say. I recommend anyone to attend that has a trade they would like to learn more about
Start Your Review of Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro
The art and the love for car comes into play when you start and complete the body work of the vehicle. Knowing just basic components doesn't always cut it in today's world. It takes a real man or woman to bend and shape metal to its original formality, it takes more than just text book skill to complete a job nowadays. Job opportunities comes with the experience and your knowledege of your duties.
Post-Grad Services – Receive several emails weekly for job openings from the school.
Rate and Review – All of the teachers and staff that I had dealings with were always willing to help and answer any questions that I had.
Major Age Difference – The students in my class were much older than I was. Most of my classmates had families of their own. I would say that I was one of the youngest in my class. A lot of my classmates would complain that they were missing out on their families because they had to come to school for those many hours, but they knew it was worth it.