1. Morristown, TN
  2. 2 Year

Tennessee Technology Center at Morristown Reviews

N/A I am a first year student and have yet to begin.
Not applicable. I would be a first year student.
  • Apr 6 2014
  • Campus
I wish there were more Technology institutions around the Sevierville, TN area. There is a demand for Nursing, yet there is limited acceptance rates at all Technology and local Community Colleges.
  • Apr 6 2014
  • Value
They do not consider working adults with bills for daily life. We need help paying for school with financial aid grants as well.
Everything you need is there.
  • Campus
Offers my field of study
  • Campus
There arent any schools nearby for my field of study.
I am going to be a LPN. Therefore it will be great!
  • Value
I was denied my pell grant but, I did recieve a lottery scholarship for 2,000. The 2,000 doesnt cover the whole amount.
  • Value
All of the Nursing instructors are highly trained. Each are RN's and all but one have Master's Degrees.
The school tries their best to retain intelligent students to train for all of their technical programs of study. Students are required to maintain an 81 or above average at all times to remain in the programs for all 12 months. The school strives for academic success with all of their students.
I was selected for the Nursing program at TN Tech of Morristown one day before class started so although I was able to receive financial aid upon beginning school and had to pay for the first term tuition and books out of pocket, the ladies in the financial aid department are working hard with me to ensure that I get whatever financial aid possible. They have been great and I feel sure that I will be a financial aid sucess story with their help.
  • College Senior