Tennessee Tech McKenzie is a public college located in McKenzie, Tennessee. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 168 undergraduate students. The Tennessee Tech McKenzie acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Welding, Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications, and Business Support Services. Graduating 82% of students, Tennessee Tech McKenzie alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $25,200.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tennessee Technology Center at McKenzie
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Tennessee Technology Center at McKenzie
- BTennessee Technology Center at Crump
- 2 Year
- Crump, TN
- B-Tennessee Technology Center at Morristown
- 2 Year
- Morristown, TN
- 12 reviews
- BTennessee Technology Center at McMinnville
- 2 Year
- McMinnville, TN
- B-Carson-Newman University
- 4 Year
- Jefferson City, TN
- 442 reviews
Tennessee Technology Center at McKenzie Reviews
This school has smaller class sizes. They take the time to have one on one time with instructors. You can move at your own pace when needed.
Internet and computers are available, including tools and equipment to learn the trade your studying
Our instructors are really awesome, extremely helpful and i think really do care