High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tennessee Technology Center at Jackson
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)74 Graduates
Business Support Services30 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics27 Graduates
Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technician25 Graduates
Executive Assistant22 Graduates
Truck, Bus, and Commercial Vehicle Operation18 Graduates
Tool and Die Technician17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Tennessee Technology Center at Jackson
- B-Tennessee Technology Center at Knoxville
- 2 Year
- Knoxville, TN
- 10 reviews
- C+Tennessee Technology Center at Crossville
- 2 Year
- Crossville, TN
- 7 reviews
- NGTennessee Technology Center at Athens
- 2 Year
- Athens, TN
- B-Tennessee Technology Center at Covington
- 2 Year
- Covington, TN
- 9 reviews
Tennessee Technology Center at Jackson Reviews
All of the students here at my school are very enjoyable to be around. There are a very diverse group of people attending, from kids just out of high school to older adults just looking to further their career opportunities. All of the students here are career oriented and focus on learning the material at hand. Everyone here is serious about their education and like to learn more about how they can gain as much knowledge as possible to help them succeed.
I am a computer information technology major, and my classes are quite enjoyable. It is nice to be able to spend a little more time on the harder parts of my studies than to have to spend unneeded time on things I already know. Being that my classes are at a self-pace I am able to go through the information at the pace that is best for me. My instructor makes sure that all the resources I may need are available and never stops looking for ways to improve our education.
New Student – I am going to orientation tomorrow. Up to this point I have not sat down with anyone at the school.