Tennessee Technology Center at Harriman Reviews

The technology center has allowed me to go back to school with a flexible schedule while going to school to obtain a career. I'm so thankful for the opportunities that Tennessee college of applied technology Harriman has given me!
I am currently not taking any online classes through this school
They have a set schedule of school times, but other times i've needed to go to the school for any reason they have worked with me for when im available.
Start Your Review of Tennessee Technology Center at Harriman
My cousin graduated from here and is now an LPN making close to $40 an hour. I haven't experienced this first hand but their job rate after graduation is very high.
Like I said, I haven't started school yet, but I've met my professors and they are very nice, and I can tell they are going to be good teachers, but are also going to push us very hard to get our work done in the best way we can.
I haven't done a lot with this school yet, but there are several different options and staff available for help.
I haven't started school yet, but in May I will be starting their LPN program and I have heard so many amazing stories, I am more than excited to start school.
All of the staff is very helpful, if feel as if they actually care about my future. They have so many different services to help students with anything they need. Love the school!