High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tennessee Technology Center at Elizabethton
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)131 Graduates
Health Aides and Attendants46 Graduates
Business Support Services38 Graduates
Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition33 Graduates
Diesel Mechanics22 Graduates
Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair22 Graduates
Computer Installation and Repair15 Graduates
Phlebotomy Technician12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
After Tennessee Technology Center at Elizabethton
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Tennessee Technology Center at Elizabethton
- BTennessee Technology Center at Harriman
- 2 Year
- Harriman, TN
- 7 reviews
- B+Tennessee Technology Center at Athens
- 2 Year
- Athens, TN
- BTennessee Technology Center at Knoxville
- 2 Year
- Knoxville, TN
- 10 reviews
- B-Northeast State Community College
- 2 Year
- Blountville, TN
- 366 reviews
Tennessee Technology Center at Elizabethton Reviews
Review Tennessee Technology Center at Elizabethton
I like having the convenience of taking online classes. I have two small kids at home so it works with my schedule really well. Taking online classes allows me to work on my time. Anytime that I've ever had a problem the instructors are always willing to work with me. Its always better to explain what is going on and keep your instructors informed because if you don't tell them they have no idea what's going on.
There are sometimes that the network has problems. It is sometimes frustrating not knowing if your work will get there and be graded. Sometimes you can't access work or tests and it messes up in the middle of taking a test. I understand there are going to be days things mess up.
The students interact very well with each other. Everybody is there to learn and they all try to help each other the best they can. People are very accepting of each other as well.