Tennessee Career Institute Reviews

I studied Cosmetology and I loved it. It was a great experience, I met many great people and learned many things. All of the classes I took helped me understand more about my career.
Excellent. The instructors are always willing to help with all of your needs, they teach you everything you need to know to work in the cosmetology field. We learn many new things at TCI like professional dress, how to run a salon, how to work with customers and coworkers, and so much more. The school also helps you prepare for state board and find a job after you graduate and get your license.
The professors here have no problems with taking topic suggestions and changing the curriculum around. In fact there have been times that we have a guest speaker during class, just to change things up a bit.
Start Your Review of Tennessee Career Institute
This is an educational experience that can only be described as structured surrounded by fun. The instructors are excellent communicators,mentors and advisors as they guide us through our lessons for the week. This school is unmatched to me, as we put our lessons to work through practical application by working on real people. First with students, then as seniors, working on clients. This gives us practical working experience to take with us to the working world after graduation, which is an incredible asset to have. I feel I will be well prepared to be employable upon graduation and receiving my licensure. This school is amazing.
its just a great school new peoples to get alone with and great teacher