Temple University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.318 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.336 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.334 responses
Most Popular Majors
Kinesiology and Exercise Science348 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication270 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies243 Graduates
Elementary Education182 Graduates
Corporate Communications181 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 223 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.394 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.484 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 238 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.231 responses
Temple University Reviews
Temple is a wonderful school. It not only provides me with excellent academics, but it gives me so many resources and opportunities! The student body is diverse, which gives me an opportunity to interact with others and expand upon my thinking. Another thing Temple really pushed me to travel and go abroad. The campus provides many resources such as the technology center, tutoring center, counseling, mock interviewing, etc etc. The resources keep expanding as well as the campus. The new library will be finished shortly! In just the short 2 years I have spent at Temple, it has given me so much. My professors push me to be a better person/ student in and out of the classroom
I have only yet to experience one year at Temple University, but I have already experienced so much of the Temple community. Great campus! The campus may be my favorite part about the university. Very clean, lots of stores and places to grab a bite, quiet places to study, large library, wide range of academics and amenities, and an overall good environment. I have always had a little bit of a hard time studying and doing well on my exams, but with the help of my professors at Temple I was able to receive all A's and B's this past semester. Very pleased to be attending Temple University and recommend the school to high school and transfer students.
I loved Temple University! Temple is a top academic institution, has over 140+ majors to choose from, is in the center of Philadelphia, with many alumni continuing to work in Philadelphia. Temple has a great support system, with students and teachers always willing to help. Did I mention the food options at Temple are great! There's food trucks lined up at every street! Temple University is the place to be. It is an investment you will not regret. It is an investment you will definitely reap the benefits from. It is an honor to be "Temple Made."