Teachers College at Columbia University is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.7 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.7 responses
After Teachers College at Columbia University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Teachers College at Columbia University Reviews
Review Teachers College at Columbia University
Fantastic place to be inspired to learn, to work hard, and change the world. Great professors, fascinating courses, many experiences to take advantage from, and many opportunities to enjoy.
The CSD program at Teachers College is a great program. Multicultural aspects are built into every class, and there are a lot of opportunities to work with bilingual clients. Students in this program are very friendly and eager to collaborate and help one another learn. This is a very team based program where you will meet authentic people who truly care about you. There are also many opportunities for research, as well as, teachers' assistants. The curriculum is cutting edge as most of the faculty are currently involved in research. Students are also required to read numerous peer-reviewed journal articles in addition to weekly textbook readings.
Overall, my experience has been good. I think a student body with slightly more work experience might create a more informative and enriching classroom experience.