Taylor University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NAIA Division II
Mid-States Football Association
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.60 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.65 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.65 responses
Most Popular Majors
Elementary Education29 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science28 Graduates
Business Administration and Management25 Graduates
Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing22 Graduates
Cinematography and Video Production21 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services18 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 34 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.60 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.89 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Taylor University Reviews
Taylor is a great Christian school focusing primarily of getting a Christian education in order to build up characteristics of servant leaders. The school is making strides towards improving the positive nature of their diversity, which is encouraging during these times of racial tension. Taylor University has a lot to work on financially. Students are unable to attend the university without experience substantial debt as their financial aid programs are lacking. I'm hoping to see more improvement in his area in particular. Their academics are challenging and rewarding. I feel prepared academically for graduate school as I look on toward more practical living experiences in an apartment or home.
So far I am so happy I chose to come here! The community here is better than one I have ever had before. The people are so genuine and want to encourage us to be the best people we can be. Our professors prepare us for the workforce, and for life in society. One thing I do not enjoy is the surrounding town. There is nothing to do off campus, but luckily the great community makes up for it.
Very great school with a lot of amazing opportunities! I appreciate Taylor for its constant faithfulness to its students, the helpful faculty, and the intentional community.