Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design - West Jordan Reviews

I love the enthusiasm and experience this school offers. I love that TA brings in guest artist from all around the country who have worked and proved themselves in the industry. This school always is trying to look out for the best interest of their students.
I absolutely love this school! There is always such a great vibe and all the instructors are so helpful and really want to see each and every student succeed!
This school offers more than just hair! Not only do you learn a variety of beauty skills but they offer extra educational classes, guest speakers, affordable trips to hair shows and much more! The instructors are beyond incredible and truly care about each student’s dreams! I am only half way through school and I honestly don’t want to leave!
Start Your Review of Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design - West Jordan
I love it here! I have only been here for almost a month, but they are very friendly, encouraging, and they defiantly make sure that you get the schooling you need while having fun. I haven't ever been one to like school but they have given me a need found love for it. If this is your choice for schooling I would highly recommend it, worth every penny!
During the short time I have been attending school, I would rate the academic experience as great!
I have now been attending Taylor Andrews for a total of 8 days and I am truly having a blast! Going into cosmetology school comes with countless expectations i.e.; worries of staff, questionable teaching techniques, and generally assuring you really know what you're getting yourself into. I'm a strong believer in finishing something you started, and I believe Taylor Andrews will make that an easy task. I have so far gained more knowledge of the chemistry alone in this first week 1/2 than I thought I would get in months! The staff is so supportive and fun, they make learning an adventure instead of a chore. Plus the friends I have gained in such a short time has taken me by surprise! All in all, the initial reason I wanted to come to Taylor Andrews vs other schools, is from the various positive recommendations of close family and peers. I can happily say that I will do the same in recommending future students!