Talladega College Reviews

I love the fact that my work schedule and my school schedule are flexible!! I would love if they had better communication amongst staff and students.
Talladega College has shaped me into the person I am today. This college experience has allowed me to meet so many people from different backgrounds. Talladega College has motivated me to strive for more.
I felt this is a great place for me to attend to school at in the fall and excited to meet new people. Also, I have to do whatever to stay focus on passing my classes. Also, I plan on playing Basketball at this 4 year university. I believe it will be a perfect opportunity for me to showcase my skills and abilities to successful to help the team. I wanna get better in every area I lack in on and off the court. I wanna do whatever it takes to earn an degree to make my family proud.
Start Your Review of Talladega College
Hello Everyone! I have attended Talladega College since May of 2016, I am now a senior. Talladega is an HBCU located in Talladega, AL. My experience has not been the best, but I am sure I could have experience worse. It is pretty much just your average private institution. You truly get out of it what you put into it. If considering it please be sure your major is available, if not, I strongly suggest another institution. Some programs are great and others however are not. Also, funding circumstances have changed drastically since I first started, again if considering, I strongly suggest you get as much external money (outside institution scholarships) as you can. If I had to rate my overall experience at Talladega College as a whole on a scale from 1-10, I would rate it a 6.
Talladega is a pretty good school. Most of the teachers are willing to work with you to make sure you get the work that you possibly missed. Some teachers are willing to sit down and talk to and possibly help you with things that could be going on. The café food could be way better then what it is. There isn't a lot of parties and their could be more student participation on certain events.
I honestly cannot complain too much because they have built a new dormitory and a new student resource center is being built but my room is a little on the small side and our central tempertaure control for the building needs to be either properly fixed or replaced.
You truly feeling you are home. Everyone is extremely helpful and it’s an experience I am proud to be affiliated with.
Talladega College is a great place to connect and network with different people. The professors and staff are always hands on and willing to put the extra work in to make sure you succeed .
HBCU is a perfect "home" environment where you cant interact with those around you and have great relationships with your professors.
There are faculty and staff that care deeply, however there are many that do not and when you've taken courses you don't need and you are out thousands of dollars.......
My experience here at Talladega College has been different and not what I expected; however , I feel like it should be more fun events for the students here on campus so that we could really get to know the teachers and also our classmates. I understand college is about getting an education but we also need to have fun. College is suppose to be one of the most memorable times of our lives.
I'm a second semester of freshman year in TC and I love it a lot...the people in here are very friendly,caring and ready to help...but I don't really like the food that they give in the cafe
It's a very great school academically, but the campus needs more things to do to make students want to attend the college.
what I like about Talladega is that everyone always work together as a team and never let one another fall behind. the school and staff is always willing to work with you at anytime.
They put there money in the wrong places, bathroom showers are molded, they make us pay to wash and we have to go walk a whole block and a half to get to the building. The wash room isn’t open yet and it’s been 4 weeks now. Refund checks still haven’t been dispersed. Hard to reach financial aid directors,etc .
Very historical and amazing! Talladega is a school that helps you find your career path. Very small but it brings the students and staff closer together .
Being a student at Talladega College is the best thing that happened to me. My advisor keeps in contact to ensure everything is going well. If I have a problem and reach out I get a answer within a 24hours. I would love to see the athletic department expand and receive more support.
Start Your Review of Talladega College
I love my school , it pretty small and that's what I like about it . The people is very caring and outspoken.
Just some course mix-up's, How ever over all sweet people who work with you, and treat you like family.
Talladega College is really a very good historical school which is all about academic excellence. As a Sophomore at Talladega College, im really looking foward to graduating here at Talladega College. The professors give students opportunities to achieve and help individuals. So i really recommend students to attend.