Talladega is a private, Christian college located in Talladega, Alabama. As a historically black college, Talladega has a strong history of and commitment to the education of black Americans. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 624 undergraduate students. The Talladega acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Business, Social Work and Youth Services, and Information Science. Graduating 43% of students, Talladega alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $17,900.
NAIA Division I
Gulf Coast Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.32 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Talladega College Reviews
Talladega College is really a very good historical school which is all about academic excellence. As a Sophomore at Talladega College, im really looking foward to graduating here at Talladega College. The professors give students opportunities to achieve and help individuals. So i really recommend students to attend.
Very historical and amazing! Talladega is a school that helps you find your career path. Very small but it brings the students and staff closer together .
They put there money in the wrong places, bathroom showers are molded, they make us pay to wash and we have to go walk a whole block and a half to get to the building. The wash room isn’t open yet and it’s been 4 weeks now. Refund checks still haven’t been dispersed. Hard to reach financial aid directors,etc .