Talladega College is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Calvinist/Reformed
NAIA Division I
Gulf Coast Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management31 Graduates
Music History and Literature22 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies7 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services7 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.32 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Talladega College Reviews
Talladega College is really a very good historical school which is all about academic excellence. As a Sophomore at Talladega College, im really looking foward to graduating here at Talladega College. The professors give students opportunities to achieve and help individuals. So i really recommend students to attend.
Very historical and amazing! Talladega is a school that helps you find your career path. Very small but it brings the students and staff closer together .
They put there money in the wrong places, bathroom showers are molded, they make us pay to wash and we have to go walk a whole block and a half to get to the building. The wash room isn’t open yet and it’s been 4 weeks now. Refund checks still haven’t been dispersed. Hard to reach financial aid directors,etc .