Tacoma Community College Reviews

The campus is in a very good location near everything. The administrative staff are helpful. However, it did take multiple phone calls and going in to get help with the waiver for tuition. I came from out of state but am living and working full time, but they wanted to charge me for our of state tuition. I did get it worked out.
I've found that Tacoma CC is very easy to navigate and help is always available. There are a ton of resources available to students for advising, extra study help, and life outside of the classroom.
I have been enrolled in the Nursing program at TCC. I have enjoyed the classes and my teachers. There are few bumps due to a new curriculum, but you will see that at any college when something new is being put into action. Overall, I've been satisfied.
Start Your Review of Tacoma Community College
The professors are great! They take the time to sit down and go over what your game plan is and how to achieve that goal.
Only down fall is the advising and I feel all the colleges lack in this area due to the high volume of students that are
Going to the school.

Every place has room for improvement that how you grow.
In general, I love TCC. I love the campus, most of the events, most of culture, and a lot of the teachers. Bad teachers exist, sure, but thanks to places like RateMyProfessor, it's easy to find good ones, and there are a ton of them who have a real passion for what they do and are great at showing us their passion through their teaching. The culture is pretty diverse, people of many different groups and cultural backgrounds coming together. A lot of the students are pretty nice and friendly there, and in general, it creates a really nice atmosphere. The campus is also beautiful for a community college, the environment being very green, almost as if it were built with the environment in mind. It's a wonderful place, and I'll definitely miss it when I move on.
Tacoma Community College is a great college. They go above and beyond everyday to make learning easy and to help you reach your goals. The professors and more than amazing, and the institution itself is immaculate.
What I love about TCC was that all Faculty members were so kind and helpful. Very knowledgeable and they push you to succeed in life.
I enjoyed the support from both professors and other students. I have gotten amazing help from student tutors. At TCC there is a very welcoming climate, I got to know a lot of people my age and even a little older. I have attended both morning and afternoon and now evening classes. I feel very safe on campus. I have truly enjoyed my first year at TCC.
Pro: There are nice professors.
Good library.
Con: food options. Selling more healthy food would be grate.
Tacoma community college is really one of the better community colleges in our state. They have a really great exchange program and alot of clubs to be with. Not including the staff and teachers are all very friendly and supportive. The value of the cost of college isn't bad either I think anyone starting out this would be a great college for you.
One thing I liked about Tacoma Community College was that they offered classes at several different time which accommodated me well since i work a 8-5 job. I also liked that they give ample opportunities to students to get help in all subjects. One thing that I would change is that they fill there class up with to many students, and sometimes it is hard to get a moment to talk with your teacher. Also I wish that they would not just offer some courses once a year.
Tacoma Community College was my first college environment. It is a very mature environment full of students just like you. They all want to be successful and the professors and advisers will help you with that. It's also a very diverse school with foreign students.
This college has fantastic resources to help any student succeed such as free tutoring in all subjects, dedicated faculty and staff, plenty of computer access, and a vibrant student life department.
This is the best community college in the area. They offer a great array of classes, and have great advisers to help keep you on course for your degree. They also offer great programs like running start that helps high school kids graduate with college credit, even an associates degree!
Tacoma Community College has been a great place to begin my college career. The helpful staff have helped me to figure out my major, and the passionate professors have taught me more than I thought possible. The newer buildings are really great, but the more outdated buildings do have their issues. I would like to see parking on campus improved, as well as the clubs, activities, and variety of food offered.
I really enjoy the students and faculty. All the buildings are up to date and resources are clear and easy to find.
I'm forever grateful that TCC allowed me to earn my AA at an affordable price. Some of the teachers were great and some of the classes were fantastic. They were terrible however, at keeping track of students and keeping them on track to get their degrees completed. I didn't just feel like I was falling through the cracks of their system, but that I was trying hard to complete my degree requirements and figuring out what those were, but classes filled up too quickly and assistance was not readily available. It took me a long time and a few apparently wasted classes to get my degree.
Start Your Review of Tacoma Community College
The only reason I took off a star was because the financial aid office is the most unorganized chaotic school office I have ever been in contact with. Otherwise, the professors are extremely nice and supportive.
Studying Nursing is good choice at Tacoma Community College
The classes at TCC that I have completed have been well taught by wonderful professors. I have made great student-teacher relationships and I feel as if the professors at TCC actually care about the success of their students.