Tacoma Community College Reviews

It is a good start for low-income, yet aspecting students. As a new resident to Washington, Tacoma community college has been very welcoming and friendly. Campus is really big for a community college and buildings are quite old. Professors I have had so far are wonderful. The library does not have much selection but there is a good amount of computers to use. Parking is a big issue but overall the campus is safe. Decent first quarter of college for me.
I love my Respiratory Therapy program. I feel confident that once I graduate it will be easy for me to get a job and I will have job security.I do however think the campus needs some serious updating. The cafeteria is horrid and they don't even have a coffee shop on campus.
Since it's a community college, it definitely doesn't give off college vibes, but the professors I have had have been super helpful and cool!
Start Your Review of Tacoma Community College
So far I have loved attending Tacoma Community College (TCC). I like how in contact my teachers are and how in contact my advisor is. The one thing I would change is more variety in the evening classes for us working adults as it is difficult to work around a full time work schedule.
I was a Running Start student here for two years, and I loved the campus. Finding classes that fit my schedule was relatively easy, and the other students on the campus were very helpful as well. Many of the classes are ten minutes apart, and the campus is not too big to the point where you can not get from one end of the campus to the other. The staff and security are friendly as well, and the campus throws fun events for the students to enjoy throughout the year. The welcoming committee is very friendly as well.
I would like to see more student involvement. I've found many are not willing to help others and have taken it upon myself to hold study sessions.
Tacoma Community College is a great college to go to after high school. I haven't started yet but from what I've heard so far and from being on campus that this place is amazing
They offer a wide range of classes in the evenings so people that work like myself are able to continue their education.
I really like how helpful everyone was at the college. The counseling office helped me map out the classes I needed and what it would take to transfer to a university. The teachers were great and cared about their students.
I love the campus and all of my classes have been enjoyable and within my academic capacity! The professors were all great and attentive. I have learned about many different subjects while at TCC. The campus is big and beautiful. Some of the newer buildings are so intriguing and incredible to take classes in.
This college is always very helpful. I like the structure. Parking is terrible and financial aid office is not always that helpful, they never answer the phone or return phone calls.
I love Tacoma Community College. It is a small, local, and friendly college that has given me a change to earn college credit through the running start program. I thoroughly enjoy attending the school because of its friendly staff and its good-natured students. The only thing I would change is the bad rep it can sometimes get because everything about it is amazing!!!
I have been here since last year and I really enjoy this community college. In here, I have been making a lot of friends so far and from them, I learn a lot of things that I have never known before. My major is Computer Science and I know that TCC is the best place for that major, especially after I graduated, Washington State is the good place for my Major. so I'm loving it
TCC is a great stepping stone for a transfer degree. Although I would recommend packing a lunch. They no longer have an campus staffed cafeteria. Think of their current one more like a mini mart with some salad options.
I love going to school here. By far the best experience of my life. Classmates are awesome the teacher are great. I am able to study and be in a safe place. I sometimes find parking tough but thats any college. I love my classes and my program is amazing.
My overall experience at TCC was very good. The professors are knowledgeable about their respective subjects. They all really want you to succeed. The tutoring centers are very helpful.
Although it is a very small school, the campus has a very refreshing vibe to it. Considering that we're in the state of Washington you get the smell of freshly dewed trees after a morning cloudburst.
Start Your Review of Tacoma Community College
TCC is excellent! There are plenty of resources to educate yourself or get help with your assignments. It is such a diverse school and there's so many opportunities for scholarships and financial rewards.
I have been attending Tacoma Community College for four years now. I've seen many professors, councilors and students. Most students at Tacoma Community College are very diverse and friendly.
The faculty is very nice and accommodating. Lots of diversity at the school with people ranging from high school age all the way up into older adulthood. Most of the teachers are very good at what they do and are passionate about helping others. They have office hours where you can go in and get extra help if needed. There are plenty of resources for you to get help as well if you need it. There is a math and writing tutoring center and many other resources as well.