Tacoma Community College Reviews

TCC is excellent! There are plenty of resources to educate yourself or get help with your assignments. It is such a diverse school and there's so many opportunities for scholarships and financial rewards.
I have been attending Tacoma Community College for four years now. I've seen many professors, councilors and students. Most students at Tacoma Community College are very diverse and friendly.
The faculty is very nice and accommodating. Lots of diversity at the school with people ranging from high school age all the way up into older adulthood. Most of the teachers are very good at what they do and are passionate about helping others. They have office hours where you can go in and get extra help if needed. There are plenty of resources for you to get help as well if you need it. There is a math and writing tutoring center and many other resources as well.
Start Your Review of Tacoma Community College
This College is amazing. I know a lot of people bash on a community college, but college stands against any other technical or elite school. The students that attend their are focused on their studies and completing degrees for a career. The faculty is very helpful and gives you all the information you need to succeed. Great school, great experience, top notch.
I like the teachers and the environment. Quiet and beautiful. It is a diversity college. TCC offers night courses and nice online classes which make convenience for students who are from different age group and flexible for thiir work time.
I have been able to complete my two year degree in 1 1/2 year. Teachers are credible, and provided a positive environment.
I like that the school is a very good stepping stone into the college or university that you may want to get to. The professors are always willing too make sure that you can get best education possible. One thing that i would change is that the school does not do enough to get any students in clubs or sports.
I was a running start student through my high school at TCC, but I found it to be very fun and interesting. The professors really care about getting you to learn and getting you to pass. The campus is very nice and class sizes are small which is a plus. My biggest lecture was only about 50 people and the lab was 25 which was very nice because it allowed students to be a lot closer to the professors.
I am part of the running start program and it has been a very good program for me. All the professors and staff are very helpful.
The professors are knowledgeable and find different ways to teach a concept. I like that the campus is small, well kept, and has a modern style.
It's my first quarter at TCC and as an older student who is returning to college after a long hiatus, everyone has been very helpful in guiding me through all the processes and answering the millions of questions I've had. I'm very impressed by every department and staff member with whom I have interacted. Professional, friendly, and supportive.
Tacoma Community College is very diverse. The campus is nice and always clean. All students are respectful and have not witness any negative activity in the campus. I really like that there are Emergency Buttons which I am glad they have near every building for the safety of students. The Professors are great, they seem very passionate about their jobs and it reflects onto their teaching. The food is average, nothing special about it. But there is a food truck that sells great burgers outside of the cafeteria.
I liked Tacoma Community College because of the people I've had the chance to meet. A lot of my classmates and teachers have assisted me with achieving my academic goals by offering me plenty of advice. I've been able to form a study group with a new set of people during most quarters, and everyone here seems to have some story to share. The college hands out a lot of food during the beginning and end of the quarters as well.

I won't say that everything about my experience here was positive. I was given a ticket for not purchasing a new parking pass for the school year, so I moved my car to a parking lot closer to where I could purchase one from the cashier's office. I come back to find I was fined for the same reason, in the same hour. I explain this to security and fill out a waiver. Not only was my request to have my second fine waived declined, but the second ticket cost double the first ticket.
The campus is in a very good location near everything. The administrative staff are helpful. However, it did take multiple phone calls and going in to get help with the waiver for tuition. I came from out of state but am living and working full time, but they wanted to charge me for our of state tuition. I did get it worked out.
I've found that Tacoma CC is very easy to navigate and help is always available. There are a ton of resources available to students for advising, extra study help, and life outside of the classroom.
I have been enrolled in the Nursing program at TCC. I have enjoyed the classes and my teachers. There are few bumps due to a new curriculum, but you will see that at any college when something new is being put into action. Overall, I've been satisfied.
The professors are great! They take the time to sit down and go over what your game plan is and how to achieve that goal.
Only down fall is the advising and I feel all the colleges lack in this area due to the high volume of students that are
Going to the school.

Every place has room for improvement that how you grow.
Start Your Review of Tacoma Community College
In general, I love TCC. I love the campus, most of the events, most of culture, and a lot of the teachers. Bad teachers exist, sure, but thanks to places like RateMyProfessor, it's easy to find good ones, and there are a ton of them who have a real passion for what they do and are great at showing us their passion through their teaching. The culture is pretty diverse, people of many different groups and cultural backgrounds coming together. A lot of the students are pretty nice and friendly there, and in general, it creates a really nice atmosphere. The campus is also beautiful for a community college, the environment being very green, almost as if it were built with the environment in mind. It's a wonderful place, and I'll definitely miss it when I move on.
Tacoma Community College is a great college. They go above and beyond everyday to make learning easy and to help you reach your goals. The professors and more than amazing, and the institution itself is immaculate.
What I love about TCC was that all Faculty members were so kind and helpful. Very knowledgeable and they push you to succeed in life.