COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
You can get a good sense of just how uniquely safe and spacious our campus is through our personalized virtual tour experience. Personalized virtual campus tours are offered twice daily (10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday-Friday). Sign up for your tour and your admissions counselor will personalize the tour to your interests. Learn More
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC+
Behind every Sweet Briar woman is a team who believes in her and will ensure that her experience is one where she will grow and thrive.
Our staff and faculty are united in a common cause: to be the mentors you’ve always wanted, and to empower you to grow as a bold, independent thinker.
The Office of Student Life works closely with the academic dean and her staff to develop and strengthen meaningful opportunities for students. Initiatives are based on a co-curricular model — to expand and support learning, in and out of the classroom.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Engineering Science5 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities5 Graduates
Political Science and Government4 Graduates
Art History3 Graduates
Creative Writing3 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.39 responses
- Home away from home5%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Sweet Briar College Reviews
Almost everyone has the ability to find their niche at Sweet Briar and create opportunities for academic and personal growth!