Susquehanna University Reviews

I am excited to start there this fall as a new student. I loved the campus's atmosphere and their focus on each student's individual journey.
Susquehanna is a very community-oriented school, which is definitely a big plus. Class sizes are small, particularly for language classes (my field of study), so students receive a lot of hands-on learning and are encouraged to participate and ask questions. It is a smaller school in rural Pennsylvania, so there is not a nearby city, sports are a little smaller (D3), and all housing is on campus. If you crave a big city or a lot going on, it may not be for you. The extracurriculars are abundant and excellent though. The professors are very supportive and helpful in providing opportunities for their students.
So far as a freshman I have been enjoying my time here and really trying to become involved in every way.
Start Your Review of Susquehanna University
I think the overall academics is really amazing. All my professors truly care about the subjects they teach and are so incredibly knowledgable on their respective subjects. I feel like the education I am receiving is worth every penny. The food though really is subpar and is not worth any of my money. Also the tuition is just too high. The education is great but $60,000 is too much.
Susquehanna University was a great experience! Susquehanna had an amazing President, President Lemons. He was very involved in the campus life and socializing with the students. They have a wide range of athletics and academic programs. It is a small campus and your professors really get to know you.
Every time I visit, I am not disappointed. I feel like I will be challenged and pushed out of my comfort zone. The traveling abroad program initially caught my eye. This is the college I see myself succeeding in and I strongly feel like I will get the help, support, and encouragement from other students, professors, and staff. I can't wait to start my journey here.
This university is small but one manages to meet someone new almost everyday. Most dorms and housing areas are not kept in the best shape with mold in the ceiling tiles and broken window frames (some windows will not shut). Most employees of the university are very friendly. Professors are a hit or miss subject because some are great while others are not as enthusiastic or interesting as one may like. The food could definitely be worse but it has a lot more bad days than good.
I have had a pleasant experience at Susquehanna University. I am taking classes in many different fields including neuroscience and religious studies. I have joined great organizations that have helped me make the most out of my college experience.
I am currently a junior at Susquehanna. I have enjoyed my experiences thus far and the opportunities that SU offers. I have made great friends and have had the chance to have my mind stretched because I am receiving a liberal arts education. The sciences program here at SU is extremely rigorous but it has molded me into a hard-working and dedicated student who wants to succeed and is already successful!
Over the past three years I have had an incredible experience at Susquehanna. From meeting faculty that genuinely care about me as a student and a person to having multiple pre-professional opportunities such as internships, SU has shaped me into the best version of myself.
I love the campus. It is very beautiful and I feel at home here. Some professors are really interested in connecting with the students and we have the opportunity to do so. During my college search process, I visited Susquehanna and I kept comparing the others to SU and that's how I knew it was right for me. There is a lot to satisfy your varying interests and I could not imagine myself else where.
Right now I am a first-year here at Susquehanna, and I am loving it! This campus is really beautiful, and the people are really great. My professors are great, and they really want to help you to be the best that you can be. Everything on campus is a nice walking distance and there are always events going on every day of the week. This is my home, and I definitely made the right coming here.
I love the Cross Country, Track, and Economics program here at SU. I don't drink, and that is kinda a huge culture here.
As a student at Susquehanna, there are an endless number of opportunities for you to get involved around campus and the surrounding community. I couldn’t imagine myself being anywhere else. I love this school and I’m so thankful for the opportunities I’ve been able to take advantage of day in and day out.
The campus is absolutely beautiful and the people here are so welcoming and friendly. I love that it's a small campus because it allows me to really get to know my professors and learn in a smaller classroom setting. It's really easy to get involved and there's always things to do on campus. I have found my home here at SU and I am so happy with my decision to come here!
I have just started my second semester at Susquehanna University and I am so happy with my decision to attend this school. I really feel that the professors care about students and make an effort to get to know you and help you succeed. Everyone that I have met here has been so welcoming and helpful. I am able to study what interests me and I do not feel like just a number. The campus is really beautiful and I feel safe being here. I am a vegetarian and I have always been able to find food that is healthy and delicious. I am not a party person and I have never felt pressured into doing that here. There are so many clubs and activities available for any interest. Overall, I think attending Susquehanna University has been one of the best decisions I have made.
I am a senior Biology major at Susquehanna University. I love the faculty and staff that have shaped my academic experience throughout my 4 years here. I was drawn to Susquehanna by the welcoming nature of the students here, the beautiful campus, and the stellar academics.
Start Your Review of Susquehanna University
Susquehanna University is a hidden gem in central Pennsylvania. The professors genuinely care about all the students and there are so many great opportunities for students of all majors. The student body is very welcoming to all students and consists of motivated students that all strive to achieve their best at this small liberal arts school.
My experience at SU has been very good and rewarding. My professors know who I am, so I'm not just a number, and I've had the opportunity to participate in two different internships based on my experience here at SU!
So far, I have had an amazing time during my college career at Susquehanna University. The business program has provided me with the right outlet for my educational path. The ability to travel abroad was also such an experience. I will always recommend this school to others who are looking.