SUNY Westchester Community College Reviews

Westchester Community Collage is my first academic experience in United States. The campus is nice,big and beautiful with a lot of parking free parking lots.Most of the Professors are nice and caring. WCC's library is amazing.It is fully equipped and enormous. The only bad thing about this collage is the food which has poor quality comparing to the price.
SUNY Westchester Community College is very helpful. They answer any questions that you have and always show that they are interested in you .
Professors are very friendly. Food is overpriced for the quality and variation. School staff, admissions, bursar, and such are not pleasant at all.
Start Your Review of SUNY Westchester Community College
Very impressed with this school. I had my doubts, as it was a community college, however this school exceeded my expectations. The professors are insanely smart and genuinely care about your success as a student. There are so many resources around campus you can go to, whether you are struggling in a class, socially, etc. The classes I had taken were rigorous and almost identical to the classes my friends were taking who decided to go away for college.
Westchester Community is a diverse community of students of all ages . Class sizes are ideal for student who are looking for more one on one, and to build more connections with students and professors during an after their college career at WCC. Forming friendships at WCC is very easy and the friendships I made have lasted. The campus is small enough with resources that can help most people with classes. Ex; turtoring ect. Professors are also very involved with their students and their success.
I loved that my classmates always had a way to inspire me. Through our similarities and differences I was able to understand the creative process. I am grateful I was able to attend this school because now I am going on to a four-year school.
The professors are very knowledgable, easy to talk and they're eager to help you; the same for the counselors. They have easy access and they really invest time in helping you plan your future.
The college is very diverse. The professors are very helpful. The commute is really good too. The college make sit very easy for you to transfer your credits to other colleges.
My experience at Westchester Community College have been great and i learned so many things that no other schools could give me that experience. There are way to connect with the world and meeting new people .
I've attended WCC for three years. There is no dormand housing at this school but this school is a great starter for fresh out of high school students or even adults who wants to attend school and give it another try. This school is cheap, reliable and helps you succeed.
Good school . Teachers can vary. Some are very emphatic, caring, and pushes you to do better and other professors do not care or ask for feedback
It's a very good school, the teachers are dedicated in the way they teach their students. You can understand what they are teaching you. Also it is a good place to make new friends. What I would like to see is for the books that are required to be a little bit on our budget.
Westchester community college is the perfect starting point for any individual seeking to start college. They have some of the most understanding teachers, that give you effective teaching tactics which enables you to grasp what is taught. There courses are accessible and provide you with the right tools to start your educational path. They also provide cost effective tuition with good payment plans.
I like everything about Suny Westchester Community College. I would not change anything. It's an amazing college!
I made a lot of friends from around the world, I learned about a lot of cultures. I had the opportunity to work on campus. My major is business management, and it was a great 2year college. Now I’m transferring to a 4-year university.
The professors are decent, yet some may need to be evaluated. It is not that hard to pass as long as you do the work.
I had a great time while attending wcc. teachers were great and there for you when needed. The financial aid office was a smooth transition as well.
Start Your Review of SUNY Westchester Community College
I love WCC, personally. I feel this institution is what you make it. A lot of people come into WCC thinking it's just another year of high school and because of this mindset they don't take full advantage of it. Get active on campus, focus on your grades, meet new people and the opportunities/connections will become readily available to you.
Teachers are fantastic, college help and advice are great, financial aid office is helpful, i joined a club andit was the best thing i did they offered free food and we celebrated cultural parties from the club i joined “The Peruvian club”, counseling is really helpful this college offers so much help for the students whole look for it. The campus is very diverse you will meet oe stumble upon new people and frommany different cultures with a one goal in common to succeed.
Hey, Suny WCC is a great experience for anyone. I'm glad to say i have met people to lead me in the right direction. Thank You for Asking