SUNY Sullivan County Community College Reviews

I do not yet attend this college but i personally know two of my family members who went here. They both were attending the college, staying on campus and playing for the basketball team. They have informed me that this college is a great start before experiencing universities. Although i marked average this is a great kick off before you reach the real world. They have a major supply of facility and will be there for you in need while other colleges have more students and cant help one on one. I cant tell you everything because i havent been there but my family members who have attended gave me a good perspective on this college.
Absolutely a wonderful experience. Best community college in the State of New York. Would love to see this college become a four year school one day. The teachers are extremely helpful and supportive.
The teachers are great. The office staff is not. No communication what so ever, very nasty. Refused to give me a transcript which is making me miss an application deadline even though I asked for assistance over a week prior. Do not rely on this school for prompt and efficient assistance. Crappy service.
Start Your Review of SUNY Sullivan County Community College
Suny Sullivan has great teachers that care about your education. I highly recommend it for the first 2 years
The college is extremely cheap for what you receive in terms of an education. I lived near by and commuted for my attendance and although I only spent a year at the school I thought that I learned a lot. I liked the school because their was little overhead for debt while attending and it helped me receive general education credit while I figured out where I wanted to transfer and what degree I wanted to pursue.
I'm just starting my first online course. So we'll see how it goes. I don't have much Intel to online courses other then what I just started
I get notifications for jobs near by and everything not all for my major but I enjoy seeing all the jobs you can pursue.
The professors give you very good topics for class. My composition class had lots of personal papers and short stories that give life lessons. I enjoyed it tremendously
I'm sure the degree from a SUNY school isn't as good to some people. But they teach well and give you everything you need for your degree.
The work load is applicable and easy to handle. Teachers understand when you work and can't finish things online or if you need extra help.
Lots of one on one with professors. They are very helpful and understanding. Plus the small class setting lets you get all the help you need. It's very cheap to attend such a great school.
I truly enjoyed the assistance that I needed during the process of enrolling and transferring the credits that I had
The course was very user friendly and the professor responded quickly to questions
I'm not really sure as of yet
I've only come across 1 professor that I felt was not truly there for he students.
There are many available sources that are available to ensure a better education and outside resources.
I have learned many skills and techniques
Start Your Review of SUNY Sullivan County Community College
It has been a truly pleasurable experience!
Can't really rate this because I have not taken any online courses at Sullivan yet.
Many career opportunities for graduates. We have a career and job center here at Sullivan and they can help you with any career and job needs.