SUNY Nassau Community College Reviews

Since Nassau Community College is known for being a commuter school, there is really no social life. It's a pretty big campus which is beneficial because you do not have to be in just one building throughout the day! NCC is also very interesting when you have nothing to do. You just walk around and explore. I will admit that studying at NCC is not an easy; you are offered hard-core teachers! Most of them are known for bring the best! They are not only hard-core but, prepare you for the world!
I recommend SUNY Nassau Community College to anyone interested in furthering their education. It's a good campus and you can learn a lot!
I am in absolute awe of my college. I've always dazzled by the efforts of my professors and administrative staff by their level of commitment to their students.
Start Your Review of SUNY Nassau Community College
Nassau was my college choice because it saved me money for the first two years. I was able to get the same education everyone else was getting at a 4-year school. Nassau is a small college and well versed in getting students transferred out pretty well. The college has major connections to local colleges in the are like Stony Brook, Hosfra, LIU Post, Farmingdale, and etc. There are no dorms but there is a rumour stated there will be dorms in the near future. Nassau commuter school, with students coming from NYC boroughs like Queens and Brooklyn and even the Bronx! Whenever speaking to any department on campus they're very polite and welcoming to any questions. I loved that I started at Nassau first before a 4 year school!
Overall campus are friendly and enjoyable learning experience. In my classrooms, the students are friendly and willing to work together to exchange notes or to have a study group if necessary.
NCC has to be the best college on Long Island. At first, I was discouraged by my high school peers to go to this college, but I'm glad I never listened to them. I trusted in my gut that my experience in this college will be good. Luckily, I was right, the professors at NCC are amazing, the atmosphere in this college is good, and I just loving attending here. If I could get my bachelors degree in this college, I would.
My experience with NCC is actually very interesting. I got lost on my first few months there when i was a freshman but when i got used to it, i loved the campus. The food on the campus is very good, i have seen some of my classmates that i have graduated with and one of them was in my classes. I met some new people and to be honest, they were very different from my other friends. I had to adjust to the change that was happening in my life because i didn't like change. Even when i was little i didmt like it, but i got use to it and i loved my classmates. We all loved to laugh, we loved to make jokes about everything. It was just amazing that i had some new friends that actually liked me. I love Nassau Community College.
This school is a great place to start out and boost your GPA. The benefit of this particular aspect, is that when you are ready to move on from Nassau, your resume has been given immense justice and increase.
I am currently a student at Nassau Community College, and have attended three sessions, fall, spring, and summer. Since beginning at Nassau, I've noticed that the professors are all unique, and their teaching styles can vary vastly from one another. I enjoy this, it doesn't allow me to get bored like in high school. However, a downfall of Nassau is that there is always some sort of construction going on. Currently, its on one of the parking lots. Now, if you go to Nassau, take early classes because one the late morning/early afternoon comes, finding parking can be tricky. Also, Nassau is a commuter school, so if you're looking for a party school, I think you're in the wrong place. Otherwise there are clubs for just about anything you could be interested in, tons of honor societies, and of course, sports!
NCC had been nothing but great all around. I love how they help you hands on and the faulty is amazing and want to see you succeed.
They have the best resources and so up to date with everything. professors have changed my life for the better!
I absolutely enjoyed every part of Nassau Community College, It has a great environment and definitely my gate step to all my new journies. All professors really give you there all throughout the semesters, they really care about you and your grades. I gladly recommend Nassau Community College, I had a great two-year college experience. I meet multiple new people that have impacted a lot in my life. Thank you Nassau!
I received my AS in business administration with honors from Nassau and was able to transfer 18 of my classes to The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania. Upon graduating from UPenn I started my finance career at an asset management firm that focused on large cap value stocks.
Some people consider Nassau as a joke, however, if you put in the work you can achieve success and get into an good four year University or perhaps an Ivy league school like I did.
Because I got my start at Nassua, I consider it a great stepping stone to my career and life.
Nassau Community College is a great school to attend right after high school. Although each professor differs in their style of teaching, overall, the faculty that I have encountered and had experienced with are very dedicated to their students and are always there to help. However, the parking lot offered to students is very poor and lack of access to other parts of campus should be changed.
Many of the professors genuinely like their job, but some are arrogant and rude. The amazing price is what draws most people in and gets you a quality education. Parking is hell in the main lot and there are numerous accidents because of it.
The location of the campus is convenient. There is access to public transportation. Also, the curriculum will definitely challenge you to learn. It’s worth attending if you’re not sure exactly where you want to go in life. The academic advisors are very helpful.
I have been a student at Nassau Community College for the past two year, so far it has been great. What I like most about it's the very small classes 10-25 people per classroom, this is great as you can have 1 to 1 conversation with the professor which leads to having a better education.
Start Your Review of SUNY Nassau Community College
Nassau community college is a great school, I got my first Associates Degree here 10 years ago and now I’m back taking prerequisites for nursing. I reccomend this school to everyone ! The professors are great, the price is great and it’s in a great location!
I made a ton of friends, only had a few very good professors. Because of Nassau I’m being looked at by two schools
I love this school the faculty is extremely qualified, and very helpful. You're getting a great education for a fraction of the cost of a normal college.