SUNY Nassau Community College Reviews

Nassau Community College is a great school to attend right after high school. Although each professor differs in their style of teaching, overall, the faculty that I have encountered and had experienced with are very dedicated to their students and are always there to help. However, the parking lot offered to students is very poor and lack of access to other parts of campus should be changed.
Many of the professors genuinely like their job, but some are arrogant and rude. The amazing price is what draws most people in and gets you a quality education. Parking is hell in the main lot and there are numerous accidents because of it.
The location of the campus is convenient. There is access to public transportation. Also, the curriculum will definitely challenge you to learn. It’s worth attending if you’re not sure exactly where you want to go in life. The academic advisors are very helpful.
Start Your Review of SUNY Nassau Community College
I have been a student at Nassau Community College for the past two year, so far it has been great. What I like most about it's the very small classes 10-25 people per classroom, this is great as you can have 1 to 1 conversation with the professor which leads to having a better education.
Nassau community college is a great school, I got my first Associates Degree here 10 years ago and now I’m back taking prerequisites for nursing. I reccomend this school to everyone ! The professors are great, the price is great and it’s in a great location!
I made a ton of friends, only had a few very good professors. Because of Nassau I’m being looked at by two schools
I love this school the faculty is extremely qualified, and very helpful. You're getting a great education for a fraction of the cost of a normal college.
I enjoy Nassau it's a good school for a good price. Only thing is that they do have some professors that really shouldn't be professors.
I am graduating with my associates in the spring of this year and I can honestly say I will really miss NCC. I became very involved with the school and it made my college experience 10x better than I thought it was going to be. Because it wasn't a big school, I was able to really buckle down and focus on my studies. I liked that I was able to experiment with different classes that peaked my interest as well as challenge myself with honors classes or subjects I'm usually not that great in.
This college has been a great experience I 100% recommend you go there. I met so many great people, made a lot of friends and had some excellent professor's although this school does have certain problem as all other schools it doesn't affect you as a student that much so It's a great experience.
Nassau Community College is a great way to start your college career on a budget. You're able to save thousands of dollars and still get a great education. Also there are many activities throughout campus and clubs.
Despite the low tuition, Nassau Community College offers a variety of courses and great professors that help students achieve success.
I love Nassau for what it is, a 2 year college to help prep you for your 4 year school. Many of the professors teach at 4 year colleges as well.
It’s alright just want to transfer and go play college football because Nassau college cut me and it’s time for me to take my talent some where else.
My experience with Nassau Community College was positive, overall. Most of my professors were supportive and engaging with the class. However, there were a few professors who were lackadaisical in how they instructed their students. I loved the student center and how each department is organized and beneficial to the student's time, unlike other campuses.
I transferred to Nassau Community College from Baruch College. It was an easy transition and NCC allowed me to take several courses I was interested in. I would say that overall, NCC was an okay experience for me. Not exceptional, but not terrible either.
When I started at NCC I hated it; maybe that's just due to my previous desire to leave home and go far, far away to dorm. But as I've gotten older and grown use to the campus and made some great relationships during my time here I wouldn't trade my first college experience being at NCC for the world.

Its honestly what you make of it, so take that as you will; great school but your overall experience of it is yours alone.
Start Your Review of SUNY Nassau Community College
Nassau community college criteria wise is good but their professors are horrible, they complain about teaching you ask them a question and they give you an attitude yet when the whole class fails a test they start yelling at us saying we need to ask questions so their just a walking contradiction. Their parking lot sucks their advisors are horrible and they don’t sit there and tell you what you need to do they try to make you stay in school way longer than intended I just can’t wait to transfer
Lots of extra support available , Teachers are great. Staff can be nasty at times.
Diversity at its best. Great campus.
The classes are great and the teachers actually want you to pass. The students are not very social and not friendly at all.