- Academicsgrade C+
- Valuegrade C+
- Diversitygrade B+
- Campusgrade C minus
- Athleticsgrade B
- Party Scenegrade B
- Professorsgrade C+
- Locationgrade C
- Dormsgrade C+
- Campus Foodgrade B
- Student Lifegrade C
- Safetygrade C
- Branch of
- SUNY System
Located in scenic Central New York, SUNY Morrisville's 2,600 students choose from more than 70 associate and bachelor's degree programs that embrace real-world experiences and learning in agriculture, technology, business, social sciences and the liberal arts.
The core mission of SUNY Morrisville has remained steadfast throughout its history: to educate and prepare graduates as future leaders in their specialized professions and their communities.
Experiential learning settings offer students opportunities to create and innovate, design and build, cultivate and harvest, breed and rehabilitate, troubleshoot and repair, analyze and sustain, and diagnose and heal.
With 95 percent of bachelor’s degree students completing full-semester internships, SUNY Morrisville emphasizes work integrated learning.
As home of the Mustangs, SUNY Morrisville boasts 17 intercollegiate athletics programs competing in the NCAA Division III.
SUNY Morrisville Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 39 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing106 Graduates
- Equine Studies84 Graduates
- Automotive Mechanics65 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities60 Graduates
- Business58 Graduates
- Agricultural Business37 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies33 Graduates
- Natural Resources Conservation and Management33 Graduates
- Diesel Mechanics15 Graduates
- Psychology13 Graduates
SUNY Morrisville Nursing - (A.A.S.) and (B.S.)
Our Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree program combines classroom learning with clinical experience in a hospital or lab setting. You work directly with patients under the supervision of experienced nurses. You'll be prepared for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN), and can even transfer easily into our Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program.
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 4 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life. 4 responses
- Not very helpful3%
- Ruined by party students3%
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey