SUNY Maritime College is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Eastern Collegiate Football Conference
SUNY Maritime College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review SUNY Maritime College
Most Popular Majors
Marine Science125 Graduates
Business Support Services68 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering61 Graduates
Industrial Engineering27 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering13 Graduates
Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology11 Graduates
Engineering Technology10 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.15 responses
After SUNY Maritime College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
SUNY Maritime College Reviews
Review SUNY Maritime College
SUNY Maritime is a great school! It's not for sissies! Up early, morning workout, challenging classes, on-ship duties, water rescue, firefighting regs., study hours, good food short time to eat, buzz cuts every week for males. Sharp uniforms, great education, fine instructors- I'm so happy to be here and so proud of my school!
This school while great academically, needs a lot of change in other areas. The facilities are sub par, housing is horribly outdated, and food is absolutely terrible. Being a dry campus, there is no student life here.
My overall experience at my college can only be described as unique. The indoctrination process at my college for upcoming cadets is very rigorous but life changing. My first semester in college is not over yet but I already know that my life changed for the better. It is an amazing college, different from a traditional college setting although I think it is great, upcoming freshman must be decisive about what they want to do.