SUNY Jefferson Community College is ...
NJCAA Division III
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities312 Graduates
Business Administration and Management86 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration61 Graduates
Human Services33 Graduates
Tourism and Travel Services Management26 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping25 Graduates
Child Care Management25 Graduates
Medical Secretary22 Graduates
Mental Health Counseling16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.15 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.15 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.8 responses
After SUNY Jefferson Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
SUNY Jefferson Community College Reviews
Review SUNY Jefferson Community College
Most professors are very easy going, polite and helpful. You get to inow your professors really well here because of the smaller classrooms. I love JCC!
SUNY JCC is the most amazing school. I am always excited to wake up in the morning and go to class, and to return after holidays. The staff and professors make you feel right at home and make you feel like they care on a personal level. They are always there to help you!
There are many good professors and staff members. It's best to make contact with friends, or other people you know, to find out if a professor fits your learning style before taking a course with them.