SUNY Downstate Medical Center is ...
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.5 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.6 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
SUNY Downstate Medical Center Reviews
Taking the ABSN program at the moment; it's great! Hard work but I am loving it. The staff is friendly and helpful.
My college is by far one of the best college's I have attended. The professor are extremely knowledgeable and are always willing to help you. I would recommend SUNY Downstate to anyone who is considering the medical field. Everyone on campus are extremely nice and always willing to help you. I wish I had found this school a little sooner then my junior year. My program only have 25 people in our class so, everyone is close to each other. We are a little family. I graduate in a year and a half; I can not wait to graduate but it is going to be hard to leave this amazing college.
suny downstate is a wonderful school and relatively affordable, being that it is a State University. the professors are approachable and the work is manageable. It would be very helpful if they shortened the RN-BSN program since I had the whole summer off (May-August) which was a waste of time and would have made it easier to get a job had I been able to graduate sooner. Thank you