High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.5 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.6 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
SUNY Downstate Medical Center Reviews
I am currently attending SUNY Downstate. The professors and students are great and motivated. However, the accelerated nursing program is missing organization. Schedules are not clear and it seems like nothing is set in stone. This can be frustrating for students.
Taking the ABSN program at the moment; it's great! Hard work but I am loving it. The staff is friendly and helpful.
My college is by far one of the best college's I have attended. The professor are extremely knowledgeable and are always willing to help you. I would recommend SUNY Downstate to anyone who is considering the medical field. Everyone on campus are extremely nice and always willing to help you. I wish I had found this school a little sooner then my junior year. My program only have 25 people in our class so, everyone is close to each other. We are a little family. I graduate in a year and a half; I can not wait to graduate but it is going to be hard to leave this amazing college.