SUNY Delhi Reviews

It's a really neat environment. Students interact with professors in the daily especially in small classes. These professors treat you as if you are their own. They want to see you exceed in life. They do everything in there power by calling different work places to come in for a day so students are able to meet them. They call up past colleagues as well as send out your resume this way you could have more options
Best school to go to for Veterinary Science Technology! Lots of hands on with the help of great professors and staff. I highly recommend this school.
I like the friendly professors and staff that work there. I like having professors I can always go talk to when I am having any kind of problems or need help with something. I love the atmosphere and environment. I love the beauty of nature that surrounds the college campus. I enjoy open campus that allows my friends and I to walk around campus when the weather is good. I like that there are always activities going on over the weekends to entertain the students and families that come visit our school. I like that my friends have the opportunity to get jobs on campus as a way to make money.
Start Your Review of SUNY Delhi
SUNY Delhi is a great school that offers many opportunities to students who are interested. There are numerous clubs, organizations, and student activities that anyone can take part in. The overall vibe here is very laid back, but the academics demand hard work. Overall, I would recommend this school to others.
I enjoy attending this college because the professors are good at teaching and making sure the students understand the material. I think the school is good at providing for each student whether it be physical disabilities or having different diets. The weather in upstate is something to get used to because the winter here lasts very long and snows a lot, but in the buildings there is heat and when there are snow days they have activities for the students.
SUNY Delhi is a beautiful university in the foothills of the Catskill mountains. Some of the views are even breathtaking. The academics are what count, and the professors really care to see you succeed. Many of them were even students themselves here. They are all original and dynamic people that you will be glad to learn from.
The student body is relatively diverse, and there is a good mix of various ethnicities and cultural backgrounds. There is a surprising number of different clubs to join, and you will love living on campus. The food is pretty good, especially considering it is a pretty small school. There is its own culinary school, so that definitely helps the quality. 0The town of Delhi is pretty quiet and small, but there is a number of restaurants/bars and events that take place.
Whether it is for nursing, golf, construction, vet tech, or many other options, SUNY Delhi is a beautiful, inexpensive and quality school that you won't regret being a part of.
Smaller classes sizes allow for a close bond with the teachers. All the teachers are looking for their students to succeed and will always help if one asks. The town is small, not much to do. But that's not a problem if you know how to entertain yourself. Dorms are okay. Riverview is the best of them, but it is still group living.
Campus life is great. Classes are engaging are the professors are very helpful and willing to help. The school has many sources for help. Overall a great school.
Awesome college. There is a great selection of majors from Business to Professional Golf Management, Nursing, and Veterinary Science. Great culture and atmosphere. Great student opportunities from Greek life to investment clubs, SUNY Delhi is a great place for each individual student to find something their passionate about. As a senior at SUNY Delhi I can say the college offers a lot of great opportunities and the staff that will help make those opportunities come true. The staff is all about the students and at the end of the day the students success is what they care about.
I chose SUNY Delhi because it was one of the only schools that offered an all-online RN to BSN program. I appreciate the flexibility and the fact that a class in this program only takes 6.5 weeks.
Professors very Inbolved. Clinical time for RN to BSN program is a bit excessive. Overall it’s a good program and the timeframe for achieving an assignment is great. Email communication is very good and office hours are reasonable.
I love the communication with the teachers. The food has gotten way better. The dorms are pretty good overall as long as youre not in russell or murphy hall. People are very helpful and friendly. Beware of townies.
SUNY Delhi is a perfect balance between partying and working, coming here is a good choice. It’s fun and the people here are amazing
I love this school! I met some of my closest friends here. I really enjoy the program that I'm currently enrolled in, I get so much hands on experience that has proved to be useful in the real world.
Pretty big campus size. People including teaches and staff are helpful and nice. It feels pretty safe and the food isn't terrible. I'm excited to start.
Delhi hasn't given me any spectacular experience. I've been going to sleep away camp and visiting family in the south my whole life so the environment wasn't anything new. The school as a whole doesn't come together for sporting events but they do support the greek life.
I love the fact that everyone is close and connected with each other especially the staff as well. When i went to visit SUNY Delhi i felt real comfortable fast. The staff were nice individuals and they welcome colleagues with respect and kindness. As a freshmen entering Delhi I would love to blend it with the community and programs as well. What i think should get better is the community in the area outside of the campus. There barely any activities that i know of that can help us enjoy ourselves for people that are far from home.
Start Your Review of SUNY Delhi
SUNY Delhi is a great school. It has diversity and a variety of school activities and sports. There is also a good amount of majors to choose from.
Suny Delhi is in a very small town with not much to do; however the school itself is a great school to gain an education. Suny Delhi has been ranked as one of the better small schools in the nation.
I love SUNY Delhi. The Construction management program is very diverse with, hands on labs, lectures, computer and technology classes. They are great at making sure you have access to computers to do homework on. The campus is small and easily navigated. All of The professors are always there for help during office hours and through email. The only thing I would like to change is the food.