SUNY College at Old Westbury Reviews

e SUNY College at Old Westbury is that it is worth the money it costs to attend this school. The pros include the class sizes, professor accessibility and of course its affordability. It's a small school with a cozy feel .
This college is a good college and everyone believes that this college is the best place to go to. Old west bury is a place to chill and get to know and experience knew things with new people. This college has a many major such as Business and etc. I want to major in Business because later in life; I want to own my own shop and make good things in life for people to buy. I also am interested in photography for my clothing line that I am making . I feel like I can do this in my dream college called Old West bury. Like i said from the beginning; this college Old West bury gives me a chance to be me and enjoy myself. This college provides many people to interact with and many activities to keep you involved in the campus. Now I am telling all of you that Old West bury is where you want to go. That is a place I want to go.
I like that SUNY Old Westbury has a beautiful campus and it brings opportunities for young adults to learn responsibility.
Start Your Review of SUNY College at Old Westbury
Professors are lacking not only basic clear spoken English but the teaching abilities are seriously lacking
I have felt welcome at SUNY College at Old Westbury since summer orientation. Within the first hour of being here for orientation in August, I made 3 friends, whom I am still friends with today. The dorm life even though it was hard to adjust to it, all of the staff and RAs here were welcoming and helpful in the transition from living at home with parents to living with a roommate who you never met before. With the professors each and everyone of them were helpful in my transition from high school to college. they were very helpful whenever I needed help with an assignment and office hours were worth going to.
what I like best is their academic programs, History in particular. their campus is very accessible, Old Westbury has wonderful teachers.
Well when I visited Old Westbury, it was okay. The new architecture was cool. The fact that all the classes were held in one building was nice. The dorm rooms were bigger than I expected. But the one thing I didn't like about Old Westbury is how slow and not connected the administration departments were with getting my financial aid stuff together or responding to emails when I needed their help the most. Also the tuition prices are misguided because they are totally different from what I actually have to pay and nowhere near it.
I liked the atmosphere during Orientation, the campus is very beautiful. However, I had terrible experience when it came registering for classes and trying to get a hold of anyone from admissions to registrar through the phone.
I love all the professors and students there. It is very diverse and a very close community. I have been attending SUNY College at Old Westbury for two years and have enjoyed every moment of it!
While the staff and facilities are phenomenal, the financial and procedural processing could use some work to help expedite time spent in their offices. Other than that, I've noticed that where SUNY Old Westbury shines is in their professors' commitment and dedication to the success of each student. If you've struggled at other universities, I wholly recommend SUNY Old Westbury.
There are a lot of great professors who have insightful comments and tips for your career path. I found my way to Social Work because of the talented professors and their motivation.

The campus is beautiful and local which is a plus!
I enjoyed being a part of this college. I didn't stay on campus, I commuted, but the commute was gorgeous, the campus is very pretty. I really liked all of my professors, and the students there were friendly for the most part. Very diverse college too. The cafe food was alright. I thought the staff in the bursar and registrar were always very helpful. I don't think I have anything negative to say about this college.
SUNY Old Westbury is a very diverse school. The campus is not the most exciting place to be, but the fact that you are introduced to many cultures, religions, and races makes it enjoyable. There are many ways to get involved on campus I just wish there was more of an effort to promote the activities.
I would recommend SUNY Old Westbury to students who would like to study Psychology.
SUNY At Old Westbury College is very diverse and well reputed. I m glad that I got the chance to study here. Most professors that I have taken so far is very helpful and friendly, including the staffs.
I am currently attending Suny Old Westbury and the all I can really say that I like about it is that I have friends on campus. The Cafe food is terrible, the Financial Aid and Bursars office are filled with rude employees, the campus police are out to harass.
I liked the fact most of the people who go there are local and relatable. Most individuals commute which is really great because we are all in the same boat balancing school, commuting and work. Most of the teachers are very understanding, resourceful and eager to help. I wish aesthetically the school was updated. The lobby and the library need a bit of a make-over. I feel if they did, more students would feel inclined to stay and study. I also would like to add there are a lot of clubs and organizations to join and the school really does include everyone.
its ok to tell you the truth there is a lot of social clicks and annoying routy people...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Start Your Review of SUNY College at Old Westbury
The school is amazing if you know how to spend it. Class are pretty good once you know your professor. The food? It's not appealing to me.
The school is filled with professors that care about you learning. It isn't about just passing the class. They want you to get something out of the class
Professors are knowledgable, class size is decent/easy to follow along with lessons. Interesting courses offered if you register on time.