SUNY College at Brockport Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.66 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.71 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.71 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies199 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies149 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science138 Graduates
Business Administration and Management125 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching64 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 50 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.87 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.102 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 55 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.52 responses
SUNY College at Brockport Reviews
I graduated from The College at Brockport and received a degree in finance. It is absolutely amazing the construction and improvements they have made to their facilities. Over the last several years with tuitions going way up for private schools, many are opting for top notch State schools. Brockport has become one of the best and hardest academic SUNY schools to get into in NY, recently. Many ratings have Brockport as a top 20 or even top 10 SUNY school in NY and their academic standards have passed every other school in the SUNY system besides Geneseo. I have also seen rankings country wide with Brockport now being rated around the 50-75 range of best schools. Highly recommend to anyone interested in attending a SUNY school in NY!
Brockport offers a smaller feel than most SUNY campuses; however, it isn't without the big State school bureaucracy and sometimes inefficient approach to dealing with administrative and registration related issues. That being said, the nursing program is good and very reasonably priced. You get what you put into it, and sometimes that means a little extra work to make sure you're getting the content and extra support as needed. The new nursing facility is amazing and the faculty are wonderful!
The campus is beautiful and the faculty are very welcoming. Brockport definitely has that homey vibe I was lookin got for in a school. In state tuition is very affordable and they offer scholarships which make it even more affordable. The food is pretty good, we are ranked number 2 out of all SUNY schools. Overall is a great place to go to college!