Sunstate Academy - Fort Myers Reviews

very hands on and supportive staff. love that they help with job placement and even while your in still in school, they will still help you find a job that is in your career.
it is an interesting school. learning what needs to be learned to get to where i need to be. working on bettering my skills. sharpening my skills. humbling myself. enjoying the process.
The 1200 hour program takes a year but classes are 3 days a week as a single mother this works great for me.
Start Your Review of Sunstate Academy - Fort Myers
Sunstate Academy – From the first day you walk in the staff makes you feel important. They take a lot of time making sure we are a good fit into this school. The hands on approch to learning is very exciting....
Career Center Extremely Helpful – The Student service staff at Sunstate Academy is extremely willing to fight for us to get a decent job in this industry. They definitely do their job in helping to build a great resume, even in setting up interviews for us.
Most Work Part-Time – Most people have families and support themselves with part-time positions to allow for time in school.
Network Runs Smoothly – The Computer network always runs smoothly. Since it's a beauty school there are only a few occasions where the computers are even needed or accessed.