Suffolk University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.55 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.59 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.68 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.82 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.39 responses
Suffolk University Reviews
The academic lifestyle at Suffolk is very unique in a sense that everyone feels involved in their learning. The classrooms are small which enhances that fact that the professors are able to interact more closely with the students and have a better idea of the strengths and weaknesses that students have, rather than just having a big class and giving a lecture. Everyone feels accepted and the level of diversity creates a sense of community between all, which is what makes Suffolk a melting pot of diverse cultures, bringing in everyone together as a community and possibly a family.
Suffolk is a relatively small community so it is easy to meet other students, to talk with professors and make use of the available resources for students - which vary from academic to personal help, there are many resources! However, I am aware that residence life can improve in more ways than one.
Suffolk Univesity has an amazing location, the heart of downtown Boston! There is always something to do. Concerts, volunteer opportunities, festivals, 5k runs, bars, shopping, job opportunities, dance clubs, and restaurants. However, Suffolk only supplies students with two years of on-campus housing, Parking is scarce and cost of living is high.