Strayer University - Georgia Reviews

Online education requires a huge amount of will power. It becomes real easy to get distracted and go off course. Life sometimes has a way of getting in the way.
Strayer has been my recent reentry into higher education. The classes are well presented and I really enjoy on campus instruction. I feel on campus instruction keeps me engaged and I also do better in my online classes.
Going to Strayer University has been an amazing experience. I enjoy going to college and making my dreams come true.
Start Your Review of Strayer University - Georgia
I really would like to see the cost to attend college at Strayer University would go down. I understand it's a Great University and the college is awesome as well as the professors. The Dean is the head and knows the campus and knows his job and a job well done. My success coach is always on point and always on time over all the college is Great so if the prices go down it would be more students attend .I would love to see more students attend and get the help they need at a Great school like Strayer University. So by that being said I hope that's the change will happen very soon !
learning was fun and enjoyable, teachers were great, experienced and knowledgable. Financial aid reps. work with you like no others. And the majority of teachers respond to your inquiries quickly. Refunds you say, no problem let them know upfront add your institution and receive your funds in the normal time frame.
Though I have only been at Strayer University for one quarter the experience has been fantastic. I work 40 hours a week so the flexible class schedule and online course have made going to school a lot easier. The teachers really care and are very engaging with their students. This helped me land two very high As in my first two classes and a 4.0 GPA so far!
The thing I like about Strayer, is that they are very helpful in registering for classes or anything else that relates to your education. The one thing that I would change, would be the long night classes.
Strayer was a good school that offered a lot of support to students. The flexibility was was amazing and professors really challenged their students
I loved the fact that I could do my classes online and still provide for my family and have time to spend with them
I am a new student at Strayer University and so far Strayer University is a relative easy school to go to. You dont have to go to the campus to go to school, you can take your courses online. The assignments are not too hard and you can complete them each week with plenty of time to spare. You can apply for financial aid to help pay for school and for every three courses you complete Strayer University will pay for one toward the end of your graduation. Students who work towards earning a bachelor degree can recieve a laptop to help you with your education after you complete your first 3 semesters.
I'm currently getting a masters online and have loved the experience thus far. My studies are matching my current work experience and are making me pay more attention to detail.
I attend Strayer online and I love it. I only go on campus when they have the awards programs for honors. Strayer is all about helping us succeed and walking into the career of our choice. Strayer gives us all the tools we need. At this time, I would not change anything about Strayer and its processes.
I like being able to take my classes online. I'm a busy mother and this perfect. Most of the professor are really helpful. They make sure you understand the material
They also off study groups on campus and online. Although you are not staying on campus you still get the college experience.
This is my second term with Strayer University. I am enrolled with online courses. I chose Strayer because of their online classes. I am able to continue my education, work and enjoy my family life. Its a great opportunity to be able to pursue my bachelor degree without interrupting my daily activities.
Convenient to home and with my schedule with work. Some staff are amazing, more like mentors and very qualified in their field of study. Professors are more flexible than the admissions staff.However, this university is over priced so get in and get out.
I have had a very positive experience here at Strayer Univerisity. The course is well prepared and easily explained. You can track your grades Icampus provides all the information just a click away.
Start Your Review of Strayer University - Georgia
To reenter the arena of attending school after being out for over ten years, the staff at Strayer University have provided me with the best tools and resources to be successful in my classes and I encourage others to take that leap of faith, they will not be disappointed.
I am a online student at strayer university college i AM taking up criminal justice right now from October 1, 2018 til now I have passed all of my classes
Great college. I go to college online, and I have been able to do my best work with the flexibility of when I can do my work, as long as I turn it in on time! Teachers are available to answer any questions you need via email or cell phone. The assignments/ projects are described in depth. The Syllabus clearly tells you what you will be doing in the class, and you can also work ahead!