Strayer University - Arkansas Reviews

I have enjoyed my years at Strayer University online courses. Professors are very dedicated to helping students learn the coursework and obtain a better understanding of the concepts. I hope they do not change anything about this University besides I wish the success coaches will be more involved as well.
The professors are readily available to help.
Its online classes you experience what you wish.
Start Your Review of Strayer University - Arkansas
They are easy and very user friendly.
Everyone is friendly and helpful.
We always want cheaper education and more pell grant's.
Wonderful online classes with teachers and easy programs.
It is easily accessible online and not hard to learn the course work online either. Strayer online is user friendly with a great way to finish school.
I would choose this school again but I would look at the cost.
It will help as I move on to my job opportunities.
Great student relationship and peer-to peer interaction .
The LRC is geart place to do research.
Theachers are will to work with you know that you are a working person& parent.
Tuitton could be a little lower I only have about ten class left and I will have to pay out pocket for thr rest of my class. I will have to find help to pay for the rest of my class. If someone would have told about the CLEP test I would have took the test so I would not have to pay for the rest of my class.
Teachers Profs and Doctors are the best and are so supportive and helpful
I have learned so much and learning more everyday
They offer everything and they are with you all the way wonderful support
Start Your Review of Strayer University - Arkansas
I am a 49 year old lady full custody of my 5 year old grand daughter have had her since birth, always had a dream of going to College and getting my degree, Strayer is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me, I have been so blessed with such a wonderful school and I have learned so much. My grades can show you better my GPA is a 3.9 I love this College and I would never consider going anywhere else
Online classes offer the ability to learn when it is best for me, although there are not many opportunities for extracurricular activities.
The university's student body is extremely diverse, accepting of all.