Strayer University - Alabama Reviews

They are very helpful with providing you with information and scholarships. I have had a great online experience with my classes.
as a student at strayer university, i have achieved a lot more at this school than most others because of the poor customer service and registration they had unlike strayer they actually keep up with your paperwork and help you through each semester.
I Love te flexibility of online classes and working.
Start Your Review of Strayer University - Alabama
I enjoy the flexability of the online classes and the peer to peer interaction in discussion and the course shell.
I enjoyed the courses and how well the professors explaned each lesson plan.
I have learned a lot in my Business classes.
I have learned a lot from each course I have taken.
Except for math not good online
The instructors I have had are awesome
Great career fairs really top companies
It's good for a career person
If I had to do over I would choose another one because of cost.
My experience so far is pretty good. The online aspect is making life easier.
I think that the quality of courses is great. Class size is not much of a factor due to being online.
Strayer University appears to be a career based school, and I like the prospects of acquiring a job after finishing my classes.
I personally enjoy the online aspect because of the lack of interaction with other students and being able to work at my own pace.
Everything is straightforward and clear. I believe it makes things easier because of this.
Start Your Review of Strayer University - Alabama
The professors seem energetic and passionate about their classes, even in an online setting. This makes me more active in their classes due to their passion.
The class load isn't as hard compared to the semester based course load.
I am primarily an online student. My rating is based off of my resources that are used online. I think they are fine but it never hurts to be a little better.