Stonehill College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (with football)
Northeast 10 Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.32 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.57 responses
After Stonehill College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses
Stonehill College Reviews
Review Stonehill College
The best part of attending Stonehill College is the sense of community. It's large enough that there are plenty of academic and extra curricular events in which to engage, yet small enough that professors are friendly and accessible, and each student has a place to belong. As an institution of the Congregation of Holy Cross, Stonehill students have ample opportunities to pursue religious education and celebration of faith without requirement or burden to participate. Athletic varsity and club teams are competitive yet fun. Campus lies between Boston and Providence. Dorm residence is comfortable and lively. A Stonehill education is truly rounded, thorough, and meaningful. Stonehill graduates are prepared for the working world and to create a more just and compassionate world.
Professors are awesome - they really care! Give you research opportunities - more than I've seen at other schools for undergraduate. Great people - most are happy and friendly. Great school, location close to Boston, love everything about it.
The Stonehill experience is one that I feel I wouldn't have gotten at any other institution of higher learning. The people that i've met, coupled with the experiences I had (both in and out of the classroom) helped me grow both intellectually and emotionally. I wouldn't trade my Stonehill experiences for anything!