- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
In a world of disruptive innovation, those capable of critical analysis and creative action are best positioned to thrive. Stonehill professors empower students with those skills through teaching and mentoring in more than 80 academic programs in the liberal arts, sciences, business and pre-professional fields.
Located in Easton, Massachusetts, ner Boston and Providence, Stonehill provides students with an array of research, co-op and internship experiences on campus, in nearby metropolitan areas and around the world. In the classroom and beyond, we help you learn to lead in ways authentic to who you are and what you value. Foremost, we’re looking for students who want to define their success based on the impact they have on others.
At a time when you should be challenging yourself to discover your full potential, Stonehill empowers you to reach higher and help others do the same. Here you will find a supportive community that feeds your desire to engage and your courage to lead.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Healthcare Administration at Stonehill College
Our Healthcare Administration Department provides students with a solid foundation in the leadership, managerial and methodological skills that drive our healthcare system. Stonehill’s is one of only 43 programs Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA) certified in the country, and it is the only certified program in Massachusetts.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.42 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.67 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses