Stone Child College is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Stone Child College
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies3 Graduates
Business Administration and Management2 Graduates
Business Support Services1 Graduate
Chemical Technician1 Graduate
Elementary Education1 Graduate
Liberal Arts and Humanities1 Graduate
Minority and Group Studies1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Stone Child College
- NGMontana State University - Billings College of Technology
- 2 Year
- Billings, MT
- 41 reviews
- CBlackfeet Community College
- 2 Year
- Browning, MT
- 140 reviews
- B-Helena College - University of Montana
- 2 Year
- Helena, MT
- 662 reviews
- B-Salish Kootenai College
- 4 Year
- Pablo, MT
- 163 reviews
Stone Child College Reviews
Review Stone Child College
The instructors make everything easy to understand. They also have mid term madness and give out incentives. They have something on Mondays called monday drum where the food is free to everyone even the community. They make it feel inviting and welcome.
Our Student body here at Stone Child is great, we have a lot of new students who transfer over to our community college for great opportunities. It's a nice envoirment to be around everyone is socially active and always willing to help others. There are programs to help students to help pay for college in anyway possible. The students here are very easy to get along with as well as the teachers.
Our resources are great around here, for students who are in health majors we have a gym & fitness access. As for studying we have computer labs with free printing machines you don't have to spend money on. Our library is very useful & easy to get around. Stone Child campus is super good with resources and that's why we have good ratings.