Stone Child College is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Stone Child College
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management7 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies6 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities4 Graduates
Business Support Services3 Graduates
Elementary Education3 Graduates
Behavioral Sciences2 Graduates
Early Childhood Education2 Graduates
Natural Resources Conservation2 Graduates
Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
After Stone Child College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Stone Child College
- NGMontana State University - Billings College of Technology
- 2 Year
- Billings, MT
- 40 reviews
- C-Blackfeet Community College
- 2 Year
- Browning, MT
- 139 reviews
- B+Helena College - University of Montana
- 2 Year
- Helena, MT
- 662 reviews
- C+Salish Kootenai College
- 4 Year
- Pablo, MT
- 158 reviews
Stone Child College Reviews
Review Stone Child College
The instructors make everything easy to understand. They also have mid term madness and give out incentives. They have something on Mondays called monday drum where the food is free to everyone even the community. They make it feel inviting and welcome.
Our Student body here at Stone Child is great, we have a lot of new students who transfer over to our community college for great opportunities. It's a nice envoirment to be around everyone is socially active and always willing to help others. There are programs to help students to help pay for college in anyway possible. The students here are very easy to get along with as well as the teachers.
Our resources are great around here, for students who are in health majors we have a gym & fitness access. As for studying we have computer labs with free printing machines you don't have to spend money on. Our library is very useful & easy to get around. Stone Child campus is super good with resources and that's why we have good ratings.