Stillman College Reviews

I just loved that HBCU feel and the people are once in a lifetime folks. The only thing i see that should change the cost its way too expensive.
I have asked many of times for my transcript they deliberately put a $5,000 charge on my account. I rarely received my grants from this school.
I haven't started at Stillman yet. But after visiting the campus and meeting a majority of the staff and walking the campus, I can tell you that everyone there is super friendly, helpful, and the campus is very very nice. The classes that I was registered for appear that they will be challenging, they have an off campus apartment that is super cool that I will be staying in, the baseball coach is awesome as I will be playing baseball for them as well. So far everything about Stillman makes me happy that I chose to go there.
Start Your Review of Stillman College
This college is most definetly a fixer- upper. Aside from its old and outdated structure, Stillman is a college that is completely dependent on how involved you are in making your experience a good one. The staff and students here are very friendly. It is a bit unorganized and cannot seem to manage more than 700 students all at once.
Stillman College Is Like A Very Big Family, I Love Everyone I Interact With On A Daily. Most Of The Time Students Spend Most Of Their Time Outside Socializing And I Like That Because I Am A People Person And Everyone Has The Same Mind Set I Have. I Absolutely Love Stillman College I Wouldn’t Pick Any Other College At all Because Stillman Welcomed Me With Open Arms And I’m Pretty Sure Others Can Say The Same Also. I Am Going To Be Forever Grateful About The Opportunity Stillman College Gave Me. I Would Tell Anyone Who Is Interested To Go And Socialize With Other Stillman Students To Really Get That Feel Before You Enroll. Stillman Has A A lot Of Wonderful People Inside It’s Gates And Someday Somebody Like Me Will Feel The Same Way.
Enjoyed the experience more the older I became. Close to home with huge atmosphere as well as welcoming campus tours and experiences.
It's a great school environment where you can learn hands on without crowded classes. Great athletics programs. Only thing is the school going through a transition with getting funds and back organized.
Things that were great about Stillman college were that the class sizes are small and you had a chance to not only get to know your teachers but bond with them as well.
It’s not well taken care of except for the grass it gets cut every day and for all four years they have threatened to shut it down
Stillman College is a great HBCU. They welcome you with kindness and bring you in as family. They also get you prepared for the business world, so you get a chance to get a head start before you even graduate. The only thing that I would like to change is our buildings, we just need to upgrade them a little.
All of the people here are so friendly. The facilities are so clean and kept up. They don't have a wide variety of sports.
If your looking for a small college with great classes and teachers that will help you fully with the education you are seeking Stillman College is for you.
Stillman is a good school to attend if you just want to focus on work but there are many flaws like housing, the food, no pride, and really have money issues but I believe Stillman will get better once they fix their money problems
Stillman College is a small school, but that's a great thing though. The classroom sizes are small enough to where each teacher will get to know you individually. The school had recent cuts to certain programs at the school due to budget cuts. Honestly, it's really not a bad school and I enjoyed my four years at Stillman and I would not change anything about it.
My first year at Stillman was amazing. I absolutely loved it, when they took the football program away and other sports, the school took a huge loss. It changed completely.
The girls halls that I stayed in was the best on campus. The only downside was that the walls were thin and you can hear music or loud talking. On occasion there were problems with maintenance.
Greek life in my view is not all that. The organizations had their greek week and it was definitely enjoyable.
Start Your Review of Stillman College
The football's team is okay. I believe everyone looks forward to basketball season because the fan support for the basketball team rates higher than the football team. School spirit is definitely higher during basketball season and baseball. But the school recently cut out most sports. All sports include: football, track, tennis, baseball and softball. All except for basketball. they also decided to keep the band and the cheerleaders.
The school is okay, there isn't a way to get around unless you have a car. my freshman year could've been better. I feels as if it was boring most of the time unless you were in class but maybe it was just me because I didn't have transportation to off campus parties. The school definitely tries to have fun activities with parties and greek entertainment but its not that great.
its a non-greek school I think.