Stillman College is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Presbyterian
NCAA Division II (with football)
Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Stillman College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management24 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies17 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities5 Graduates
Music History and Literature2 Graduates
Elementary Education1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
After Stillman College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Stillman College Reviews
Review Stillman College
The football's team is okay. I believe everyone looks forward to basketball season because the fan support for the basketball team rates higher than the football team. School spirit is definitely higher during basketball season and baseball. But the school recently cut out most sports. All sports include: football, track, tennis, baseball and softball. All except for basketball. they also decided to keep the band and the cheerleaders.
Stillman College is a small school, but that's a great thing though. The classroom sizes are small enough to where each teacher will get to know you individually. The school had recent cuts to certain programs at the school due to budget cuts. Honestly, it's really not a bad school and I enjoyed my four years at Stillman and I would not change anything about it.
The school is okay, there isn't a way to get around unless you have a car. my freshman year could've been better. I feels as if it was boring most of the time unless you were in class but maybe it was just me because I didn't have transportation to off campus parties. The school definitely tries to have fun activities with parties and greek entertainment but its not that great.