Stillman College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Stillman College Reviews
The football's team is okay. I believe everyone looks forward to basketball season because the fan support for the basketball team rates higher than the football team. School spirit is definitely higher during basketball season and baseball. But the school recently cut out most sports. All sports include: football, track, tennis, baseball and softball. All except for basketball. they also decided to keep the band and the cheerleaders.
Stillman College is a great HBCU. They welcome you with kindness and bring you in as family. They also get you prepared for the business world, so you get a chance to get a head start before you even graduate. The only thing that I would like to change is our buildings, we just need to upgrade them a little.
Stillman College is a small school, but that's a great thing though. The classroom sizes are small enough to where each teacher will get to know you individually. The school had recent cuts to certain programs at the school due to budget cuts. Honestly, it's really not a bad school and I enjoyed my four years at Stillman and I would not change anything about it.