Stewart School is an above-average for-profit college located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 104 undergraduate students. The Stewart School acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Esthetician and Skin Care, and Nail Technician. Graduating 73% of students, Stewart School alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $21,500.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Stewart School
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Stewart School Reviews
I was able to get my diploma in about 13 months. The instructors are great and very knowledgeable. Great location! It is hard to avoid the drama with an all women student body.
The instructors are great and only want to see us succeed. While in basic training we learn techniques on each other so we are prepared for clients while completing our hours and eventually in our positions.
This school has a lot of great relationships with local salons and spas. So much so that local business's come the Stewart School when looking for new employees.