Stevens Institute of Technology is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Stevens Institute of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
Mechanical Engineering152 Graduates
Business Administration and Management65 Graduates
Civil Engineering58 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering50 Graduates
Chemical Engineering44 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering41 Graduates
Computer Engineering31 Graduates
Computer Science28 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology24 Graduates
Industrial and Engineering Management19 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.58 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.63 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
Stevens Institute of Technology Reviews
Stevens Institute of Technology is a great place to get a good education and return on investment. However, it is not without its faults. Currently, Stevens is undergoing a change in which the school wants to misplace a lot of programs it has previously offered, ones that benefited students greatly. There are always those professors that are notorious among students for being a good professor or a terrible one. While some professors are definitely hard than some others, Stevens ensures that students are prepared for after graduation through the education that is provided.
Stevens Institute of Technology offers plenty of activities outside of the classrooms, for student enjoyment. There isn't much diversity, but it is possible for everyone to find friend groups, and a home at Stevens. Students are often very welcoming to new faces. This school is very tough academically and really challenges students to open there minds. As a student here, expect plenty of assignments, each more difficult than the last. Professors aren't always the most helpful in class, and it is not always easy to reach out to professors and teacher's assistants considering the heavy course load students follow. Therefore, study groups and independent study time are key in finding success at Stevens. If one can effective balance this work load, and manage to stay involved and active on campus during free time, the rewards will be seen when it is time to exit and move on to the real world.
Stevens is an amazing campus, it is my dream college! There is nothing to dislike about the school, everyone is very friendly. Besides the competitive students to have the best of the best of their education is is an amazing school to attend and to graduate from.