Stevens Business & Arts is a for-profit college located in St. Louis, Missouri. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 109 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Stevens Business & Arts acceptance rate is 33%. Popular majors include Retail Management, Interior Design, and Business. Graduating 57% of students, Stevens Business & Arts alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,600.
Stevens Institute of Business & Arts Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Stevens Institute of Business & Arts
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Stevens Institute of Business & Arts
- NGNational American University - Zona Rosa
- 4 Year
- Kansas City, MO
- 33 reviews
- BFontbonne University
- 4 Year
- St. Louis, MO
- 218 reviews
- C+St. Louis Community College - Forest Park
- 2 Year
- Saint Louis, MO
- 288 reviews
- NGKirksville Area Technical Center
- 2 Year
- Kirksville, MO
Stevens Institute of Business & Arts Reviews
The school is absolutely amazing. The staff is always kind and, as it is a private school only having about 80 students, the staff does an excellent job of always making sure their students are well cared for. I wouldn't change anything!
I love this school! It’s so small so the professors can really focus on each student and help the students with whatever they are struggling with. All of the people that work here are so friendly and are willing to help with whatever is needed
It's a pretty good experience. They are encouraging people